Efficient simming starting guide

• I will be following it mostly this time and will let u know how does it really feel..
    Ill give it a try thanks for the guide

Ill give it a try thanks for the guide

Thanks , I'm sure you both will succeed ;)
    Again, a reminder to everyone that uses this strategy: this is a fast way to get a new village by pure simming but I'm not saying it is the best one out there. This one requires some knowledge of the game and careful planning on how to proceed after the village has been settled.

• done doing lvl2 of last crop atm.. 45 mnts did moslty instabuild except for crops.. sent hero for longest .. (y) now just tiles remain and residence.. around 200 gold used including gold club..

• done doing lvl2 of last crop atm.. 45 mnts did moslty instabuild except for crops.. sent hero for longest .. (y) now just tiles remain and residence.. around 200 gold used including gold club..

You are really going all in on this :D This guide doesn't require using that much gold, although if you want those extra few minutes - few hours then sure, go for it, spam the insta-build button ;)

• well there arnt many good cropper and i am still to find one with my style.. :( so i guess ever minute counts if not second...

after 2 hours i had no resourse.. done with 4 adventure.. all clay 4 others 3lvl

• If you use this guide for classic x1 server how much time you spend for being ready to found 2nd village?
    I usualy follow to other tactic and increase resourse production in first step and then increase cp.

I would to compare results

ru1 2015 - Bismarck (КиШ)
    Отборка 2015 - корыч (КиШ)
    uk2 2016/2017 - Kronos (OLYMPIA)
    ru1 2016/2017 - Enjoyer (Эбола)
    Отборка 2017 - Kronos (CerbeR)
    TT 2017/2018 - Kronos (CerbeR)
    Отборка 2018 - Kronos (Cerber)

• If you use this guide for classic x1 server how much time you spend for being ready to found 2nd village?
    I usualy follow to other tactic and increase resourse production in first step and then increase cp.

I would to compare results

If you register on a server on Monday morning, you will be ready to settle on the next Monday morning at latest. Even Sunday evening.
    By little adjustments (building some troops to raid neighbors with and throwing a party with the raided resources) I settled the second village on the night between Saturday and Sunday.
    The main goal is to get the Culture Point production up as early as possible since the CP decides how quickly you can settle. The rest is up to your own judgement, depending on your surroundings!

• Thanks
    I got same results but without any opportunity to do it faster with raiding. Because didn't have enought cp.
    In this case investment to cp in first step is better

ru1 2015 - Bismarck (КиШ)
    Отборка 2015 - корыч (КиШ)
    uk2 2016/2017 - Kronos (OLYMPIA)
    ru1 2016/2017 - Enjoyer (Эбола)
    Отборка 2017 - Kronos (CerbeR)
    TT 2017/2018 - Kronos (CerbeR)
    Отборка 2018 - Kronos (Cerber)

• Which would be the steps to do it faster with raiding? How and when would you train troops? Can teutons settle considerably sooner with consistent raiding? And how many resources would be the minimum to make raiding worth the effort? Thanks

• Which would be the steps to do it faster with raiding? How and when would you train troops? Can teutons settle considerably sooner with consistent raiding? And how many resources would be the minimum to make raiding worth the effort? Thanks

Teutons are the optimal tribe if you plan on choosing the raiding path since they have cheap units and high carry capacity. I think other tribes will work too but it's just a bit slower since their units are more expensive. If you are going to raid with romans, preferably choose Equites Imperatoris as your raiding unit. If Gauls, then Thunders are your best choice. About 60 cavalry units should be enough. Be careful when raiding with horses though, you don't want to lose any of them since they cost a ton of resources. Surroundings can never be predicted - even a 2 population player can have defense if someone spikes the village with their hero. That's why I prefer 100% simming start.

There are many ways to raid. Some people prefer raiding oasis from the very beginning. I, however, first build up my CP production and resource production up to the levels said in the guide and once I am in the step where I could start upgrading the residence, I build 150 clubbs instead and raid oasis with those. Once the beginner's protections are over, I raid small villages nearby. NEVER try to raid active players. Also try to get 3-5 scouts when the protection is over.

To make the raiding strategy worth the effort, you must raid more resources than you have spent building the troops. For example, if I build 100 clubbs during the first 5 days, I must raid more than 25000 resources (+ the troops' crop consumption) during the following 2 days to save some time in settling.

• So I guess the raiding path would be only worth it if I catch up to throw a party before day 8 right?

Well if you raid enough to throw a party then that's fantastic! Even if you made zero profit by raiding (not being on negative though), that would still be worth it because once you have sent your settlers you can still keep raiding for that extra resource income. I would always add some raiding to this strategy if that is possible depending on how busy I'm in real life. This is a very basic simming guide that doesn't depend on any exterior factor -- it works every time. :)

• I tried this on path to pandora com server, 1xspeed. I chose egyptians so you will not get similar times, unless you play on PtP server.

I started the account 8am 4th and tomorrow at 9th I will have my settlers done. My cp is going to be ready tomorrow morning (12h from this post) but that is ONLY because I bought gladiator helm. So you need to add 2-3 days depending on your luck.

Right now, EVEN THOUGH I had insane luck with adventures after my 10th one (I got recourses 4 times in a row), Im going to get my CP before I can get my settlers out. Cp in the morning last settler in the evening most likely.

Guide was fun to follow but it can be improved. Not sure if it can be on normal servers but at least with egyptians recourse bonus it can be.

I really liked your guide and good to see something alive in the forums

I can update my experience in the server further if someone wants. Playing def/scout egypt account.

Ps. Times are for my timezone so dont compere to server times

• Thank you for your feedback!

Even without buying the gladiator helmet you can settle on day 7-8 using this guide. I noticed I didn't actually write it down into the guide since the settling time will vary depending on how active the player is and how much gold they put into their account. :)

Sure it can be improved, this is just a very basic guideline for those who need to follow someone else's guide. I won't share the exact method I'm using, I still need to have the advantage over the others. ;)

Please, feel free to keep us updated! I always like to hear how other people are doing in the game :)

• Well, I try to remember but can't give very specific details for obvious reasons already having hard time. Left top alliance were I was playing with few friends but wanted to try new tribes so now Im behind