Efficient starting guide (UK)

• Approved...
    Account romans
    44 hours has passed ran second settler just now.. third will be qued n 3 hours..
    ofc there were little wastage and also made 3 crop tiles to 6 which wasted 9k ... used around 50 gold though dnt ask me where instabuild and plus etc..ofc take 15 for npc...

• 44 hours and second settler? You on a speed server?

Nah mate he's just that good on a normal server ;)

Approved...
    Account romans
    44 hours has passed ran second settler just now.. third will be qued n 3 hours..
    ofc there were little wastage and also made 3 crop tiles to 6 which wasted 9k ... used around 50 gold though dnt ask me where instabuild and plus etc..ofc take 15 for npc...

Great to see you like it! :)

• yes i am on speed... cant imagine normal server.. sent them to 11 hours worth journey..so i guess if they doesnt bounce back then 58 hours is my settling time..

• so not very quick on a speed server then...

It's now 42 hours on the server and my mate got his third settler ready using this exact strategy. He had quite some more luck with adventures: he got 2 resource bounties more than I did. I will have my third settler ready in 2 hours, 44 hours into the server.

Also , no settler raiding done whatsoever :) If someone has enough money to buy cages , then this can be done in 38 hours since our first settler was ready 32 hours into the server.

Hope you have some personal experience backing up your "not very quick" claim. In my eyes it was quite a fast strategy , since I and my mate will probably be first 2 to settle on the server. Well, the quality of other players on the server seems to be low, also.

I'm very open to criticism and I constantly want to improve myself and the strategies. But I don't want anyone posting some false claims here since the strategy is proven to be one of the fastest. :)

• Lol, it's not proven to be anything. 58 hours to settling on a speed server is not quick at all, that's extremely slow. 42 hours is good but certainly isn't "top 20".

• well i dnt rob that for sure.. ofc settlers were ready around 40-43 hours if i didnt had messed up a little.. being roman means i want to do resourse too ..

Warning following this guide without decent gold to hold on is hard.. cause if u fail u will loose more time :P

• Lol, it's not proven to be anything. 58 hours to settling on a speed server is not quick at all, that's extremely slow. 42 hours is good but certainly isn't "top 20".

58hours included the traveling time. Someone could have settlers ready 30hours into the server but still has a settling time of 100 hours if he decided to go out in the boonies.
    How about you sharing some ideas to improve this rather than show some pure trolling? :) It sure is fast if I was 5th to settle on UK3 and 2nd on FIX (while my mate was 1st, using this exact guide)

• Dude I'm not trolling, you're clearly just over sensitive that your way might not be the only way. I've never said it was a bad guide, I'm just saying that guy that "approved" your guide hasn't settled very quickly for a speed server...

• whats the fastest time without buying extra gold and just simming? I can do around 48 hours to have 3 settlers ready on average but I keep wheat fields on level 3 lol

• Thanks for that guide.
    I would like to try it these days on a 1x-speed-world.

But. Since English isn't my native language either, I'm not quite shure if I fully understand the beginning of your guide. Maybe it's about semantic, just for shure. So I dare to ask as nooby and stupid as possible.

Do the tutorial.

Only the first short 15-task-tutorial -- and then ignoring the "Taskmaster" completely until my settlers rush out?

Well, shurely I do understand there is a different building order, but I don't see if the rewards are collected where the guide matched required tasks. Since "Economy" and "World" tasks could bring some extra res and 600 CPs, I am a little bit confused this isn't mentioned at all.

And yes, I avoided thinking on my own here, for being a newbie and following a guide means exactly this:
    "Just do what you are told - and nothing else." ;)

Thanks a lot in advance.

• Thanks, your answer helped a lot.

Shurely I would have watched for taskmaster's rewards (as usual, while doing some things different). But being a newbie in terms of fast settling, I thought a "duh-noob"-question too many being better than one mistake at the wrong place.

Since your guide is made for less experienced players, this seemingly obvius detail might have made a different result.