US3 Progress Report

• Odinloki and Boxy were mean and said they were retiring. So I didn't spawn yet. Maybe I should spawn just to raid them. Do you need a lazy dual?

They left you out! In the cold! By yourself!?

What mean men they are.

And -- that depends, are you also bad at playing Travian as a roman? If so, you'll fit right in with me ;)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• Odinloki and Boxy were mean and said they were retiring.

Technically.. lol.. I decided after s1, that I was done spawning in places for anything other than to have a look.. I have also decided the scope to which I will play is limited to a raid slave.. And not a very active one at that..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Armour! Did you spawn on this server? If so, see the Darth Vader meme I posted at boxy ;)

I did not. I'm getting dragged around the world by Spence at the moment :D

This server looks like a lot of fun though. It seems like it's got a lot of fun players between you, boxy, odinloki, Kelsier.

I probably shouldn't over commit because I've been told the server I'm on is going to heat up quite a bit. But if you ever want someone to log on every once it a while, or to do specific tasks, or check in at night, or to take a look at the account, I could be your guy lol. I'd also just like to see what's going on on the server, so maybe I'm just being a touch selfish :D

• I did not. I'm getting dragged around the world by Spence at the moment :D
    This server looks like a lot of fun though. It seems like it's got a lot of fun players between you, boxy, odinloki, Kelsier.

I probably shouldn't over commit because I've been told the server I'm on is going to heat up quite a bit. But if you ever want someone to log on every once it a while, or to do specific tasks, or check in at night, or to take a look at the account, I could be your guy lol. I'd also just like to see what's going on on the server, so maybe I'm just being a touch selfish :D

Hehe, well if you want an account to mostly just spectate, PM me and I'll see if anyone wants a mostly-do-nothing "dual" :p

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• so he could be the leader.

Ohhh, that's such a dirty word.. Haven't you learned by now, the best way is leaderless..??

It seems like it's got a lot of fun players between you, boxy, odinloki, Kelsier.

..and we're all spread over the map too, with exception of the s/e.. Too many *FU's down there.. It's very likely to see 3vs1 quad war this server..

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• So what's up with this FOLEY alliance?

They are not strong and their leadership is questionable.

Seems a fitting leader structure to declare war upon..

• Your signature is too long. I will be scrolling past your posts from now on since there is so much garbage I cannot tell the difference between your nonsensical posts and your nonsensical signature. Is there an ignore function on these new boards?

• Your signature is too long. I will be scrolling past your posts from now on since there is so much garbage I cannot tell the difference between your nonsensical posts and your nonsensical signature. Is there an ignore function on these new boards?

Shots fired.

Also, do I have to wait until we select a name for me to get declared war on again, or...? I just feel like I'm worth declaring war on, that's all.

• Your signature is too long.

Pertinent info's that is worth reading, again and again and again and again and again.. You must be using a small device for your online gaming..

Shots fired.

Also, do I have to wait until we select a name for me to get declared war on again, or...? I just feel like I'm worth declaring war on, that's all.

I thought we already accepted your declaration of war..?