US3 Progress Report

• Pertinent info's that is worth reading, again and again and again and again and again.. You must be using a small device for your online gaming..

Nah, I am a PC bro. No one needs to read things that stroke your ego over and over again. You would think with that much ego stroking you would actually make a decent account. IGN? :item07:

• No one needs to read things that stroke your ego over and over again. You would think with that much ego stroking you would actually make a decent account.

See that's the point totally.. I am washed up and can't build a decent account anymore so an ode to my glory days is needed.. On top of that, i'm old and can't remember things from one day to the next, so those siggy's remind me that I used to play decent..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Step your game up mate. Can't you sim with the best of us? I have no troops, this is why I won't say my account name yet, but I will press you for yours. I like how you have been dodging the question of your IGN! Put it on the table mate.

• Technically it's not my account and I am only on it 1-2 hours a day lately.. The account owner is online 2-3 hours a day too, so 3-5 hours a day coverage IS stepping up our game.. lol

Kels.. if you want to know, all you have to do is pm me.. You know this, bro..

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• I am on Rex Marksley, I think is the name.

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• I was going to laugh but I thought that would be rude.

Oh I actually laughed out loud, so by all means

See Kels.. This was the point of my post.. It's almost an inside joke, except that Burninator will be the first to spread it all over the forums that he's horrible at this game.. I tend to disagree with him, but his mind is made up, so now I just poke at him about it.. lol

• Now that I know what account you are on Story... you are going to make fun of our account?! So it's going to be the battle of the double accounts, Rex Marksley versus your pile of dump? Please.

Well yeah.. I mean, I am already raiding your cap..

• Gibby was showing me up on the forums, so I edited my opening post here as promised. I say read hers for the gossip or mine for the analysis ;)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?