US3 R11 Battle Report Thread

• Bunch of splats this morning from us -- I am on my phone; perhaps the Slackers will be so kind as to share them?

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• Very well done defense by Slackers -- top defenders 100+ squares away from the target village and we didn't even get reports. They were spawn hammers launched with like 12 hours of warning, but still -- can't argue with that solid defensive showing.

Not sure how any of us will stand a chance against that preformed juggernaut unless the NE gets its collective putz together. (And even then...)

Props to the defenders.

EDIT:
    Oh, we did get a couple through --
    Converter - Battle reports Travian

And fakes were allowed to do damage in a couple cases, which I think is shenanigans and is tbh a thing that shouldn't happen --

But again, props to the defenders :p

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Burninator ().

• Rough. Next time you shouldn't have an op with no siege.

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• Rough. Next time......

Next time don't let Burninator plan the OP..??
    Remember, he is the one who calls himself horrible at this game.. I think we would have been surprised had the OP actually gotten through.. So who actually gets the credit, the D team or Burn..?? lol

I would argue that Burninator actually gets the credit for making the other team look good.. hahahaha..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Next time don't let Burninator plan the OP..?? Remember, he is the one who calls himself horrible at this game.. I think we would have been surprised had the OP actually gotten through.. So who actually gets the credit, the D team or Burn..?? lol

I would argue that Burninator actually gets the credit for making the other team look good.. hahahaha..

If you read really closely, then you will notice I gave 0 credit to the d-team. But I understand reading is hard for you ;)

Bully me and I'll blow up your cap

• If you read really closely, then you will notice I gave 0 credit to the d-team. But I understand reading is hard for you

I'm sorry, at what point was I replying to you..? Seems you have not only a reading comprehension deficiency, but a narcissism abundance to boot..

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Now that I actually read your post(I hadn't before) that you referenced.. You in fact did what you said you did not..

then you will notice I gave 0 credit to the d-team.

However, as this next quote shows, you did exactly just the opposite..

All credit to the slackers, they make my job at organizing defense easy peasey lemon squeezey when everyone seems to be active 24/7 and has mass defense.

You are the self admitted defense coordinator according to this post, and your "team"(slackers) were online 24/7 with mass defense.. Is this NOT giving credit to your D team..? On the contrary, you gave 100% credit to your D team.. Your trolling attempt fails, as usual..

• Dear Sweet Odin,

I think the best way to explain elementary logic to you is through a math situation. All= 100%. When one option is identified as "all" it takes 100%. So if slackers(the members) take 100% credit, then there is now 0% left over for anything else.

If more splats is what brings Odin's fail spin games out of the woodwork again, then I may also consider purposely splatting.

Bully me and I'll blow up your cap

• s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

• I'd like to register a complaint. Supernova and Johnny (TIPS and CN) have def points, and Izangi and StrawHat have attack points, but there are no reports on the forums. Granted, we have more attack points than y'alls, but it's all from boring shenanigans that I assume isn't happening in your quads (because I assume TIPS vs CN is a little less lopsided than us quad clearing 802).

But anyway, since this is a reports thread, I'll share some of that boring shenanigans I mentioned...

Here was me splatting my spawn troops before I gave up my spawn, plus shanks13 following up because he's a a bloodthirsty anvil and he could, followed by Natsheh cleaning up because he's a boss:

Here's goddelusion being a better delusion than delusion:

This is probably actually one of the better ones where Natsheh is being awesome after someone posted about how many imps this guy had:

So, can has some reports for those NE def points?