US3 R11 Battle Report Thread

• EGHs on MXER's WW

7.5/10 for execution. 3/10 for result.

I'll let Rex post his wall steal.

That sounds like effort. Are you sure you don't want to post it for me? :saint:

In all seriousness, that went about as well as I thought it would. We hit everything exactly as we wanted to, with almost all our hammers landing at the appointed time, behind the rammer, and with the MXers robbed of their unique wall bonus. Too bad our hammers were too dern small.

Let no one say we didn't try, though.

I've heard that both teams have more hammers left for a-splatterin', though, so maybe we just endlessly knock each other down until the Natars win?

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• Although Rex said to me about posting the link: "I literally don't care no one reads the forum :p", I can see through his lies and know he wants the attention :p

Unique Wall Steal

US3 R7 - Hydrated-Khan (AoC)
    US3 R11 - Hydrated-Khan (PVLN)

• I can see through his lies and know he wants the attention :p

You're lucky I already like you. Otherwise you'd be the next target for getting burninated >.>.

Calling me a liar and spreading lies in the same post. That takes real talent. Almost as much as zero'ing a teuton wall with like 3.5 million defense behind it. Almost ;)

In all seriousness though, a sincere congratulations to Troll Haus. That account must have like a million def. I almost feel bad about having extended this round by another week with this.

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?