US3 R11 Battle Report Thread

• EGHs on MXER's WW

7.5/10 for execution. 3/10 for result.

I'll let Rex post his wall steal.

That sounds like effort. Are you sure you don't want to post it for me? :saint:

In all seriousness, that went about as well as I thought it would. We hit everything exactly as we wanted to, with almost all our hammers landing at the appointed time, behind the rammer, and with the MXers robbed of their unique wall bonus. Too bad our hammers were too dern small.

Let no one say we didn't try, though.

I've heard that both teams have more hammers left for a-splatterin', though, so maybe we just endlessly knock each other down until the Natars win?

p.png?size_mode=5
    Current server: Salgexicon on Anglosphere 7. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• I can see through his lies and know he wants the attention :p

You're lucky I already like you. Otherwise you'd be the next target for getting burninated >.>.

Calling me a liar and spreading lies in the same post. That takes real talent. Almost as much as zero'ing a teuton wall with like 3.5 million defense behind it. Almost ;)

In all seriousness though, a sincere congratulations to Troll Haus. That account must have like a million def. I almost feel bad about having extended this round by another week with this.

p.png?size_mode=5

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• I suppose the dust will settle soon with an MXer win. Well played, to the expected conclusion.

Congratulations to the winners.

I think our side played the endgame better than could have been expected back at midgame, but I suppose I am biased ;)

Thank you all for this round's fun!

p.png?size_mode=5

• I think our side played the endgame better than could have been expected back at midgame, but I suppose I am biased ;)

I'm not biased and I would say you did. The fact that you have a WW in the 70s is astounding. I honestly expected both to be 0, or sub 20. Though had Lucifer not suicided into the Western WW after we zeroed it, we might have been able to do more damage on the last run. The lack of a rammer was problematic but what is especially impressive is the North WW more than doubled its original troop count when it was zeroed and matched or beat the West figure when we zeroed that. That said I also think that had you guys timed all of your hammers at once, you might have been able to pull a win. But you guys put on a show and managing the WW was a bit more work because of it. Good job.

Thanks Mushroom Cl0ud for the reports.

Anglosphere Legends on Tour 2019 Representative

Carni wrote:

God I would kill to have like 4 of you on every team I play

• I was playing the long game. After the show you guys put on after arty time I knew I had to find a way to make up space. So plan put-them-to-sleep and have-them-underestimate-the-danger were activated and I think to pretty decent effect. Throwing hammers away at endgame was part of that — especially when y’alls didn’t realize how much def we really had. Was trying to get your team to waste your much superior egh’s on unnecessary hits. Succeeded. I heard sporadically that many of your accounts were once a day logins as well, so that mission also succeeded.

If our endgame hammers were stronger then I think we could have really taken it home.

But yeah, that was my thinking and plan and would’ve gotten away with it too if it weren’t for you meddling kids.

Also — your anvils were incredible. So much defense. I hope never to face you again on the fields of justice, especially if I have to be the leader.

(Blegh, responsibilities >.<.)

p.png?size_mode=5