Likeminded winners.

• Ukx server is beginning on 16.05, any alliance planning in the making?
    I wanna play with the big kids, not the amateurs! 8)

You look a lot like my ex-girlfriend, i can't let you in.

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again

• Mate, I live in Australia. I just woke up.

Oh, so you got that strange accent :D
    Anyway, if you're looking for an alliance, it's better for you to search in the game.

Well, i would love to be woke up at 3am being phone called by an australian because he/she is being attacked, bad thing i play only italian servers. :P

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again

• Ukx server is beginning on 16.05, any alliance planning in the making?
    I wanna play with the big kids, not the amateurs! 8)

You are looking for good players and a good ally? Then you have to play with us. :) We have played 4 times Europe experience in 3 continents 5 international and 2 World Championships and got 2 Oscars. We do not count individual successes. :D

• Dont mind me.. just trying to conquer and chief my second forum. I chief'ed the USX forum and am now trying to take over the UKX forum as well.

Old Travian vet just stopping back to see what the forums have become.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

Former Anvil and Defender taught by the great "Cher"

USX: BigBen1178

PROUD OWNER OF THE USX AND UKX FORUMS

• My forum? Come at me bro

I did not claim it as mine yet, just that it was in the process of being :gau09: by me. Taking more time than anticipated for the proper paperwork to be filed. Damn lawyers and such.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

• /me throws some tablets at the law

now now now... the last time tablets were thrown was Moses, and it did not work out well for them. I mean even when ownership is changed to me, I will be benevolent. I mean I have plans for installing top grade coffee makers and a cookie machine. Forum trolls love cookies!

• Very well. You have won me over.

I shall blindly follow you hence forth

Aww yay!
    So have the forums here been pretty dead as well or is that a recent thing? Also you playing on the server or sitting out now?

• now now now... the last time tablets were thrown was Moses, and it did not work out well for them. I mean even when ownership is changed to me, I will be benevolent. I mean I have plans for installing top grade coffee makers and a cookie machine. Forum trolls love cookies!

Did someone mention coffee avec cookies?

Currently on us19. Pop over for tea sometime, go on, its a grand day out.