UKx 27 Rumour Mill

• Rumour has it that there will be 20k registered players ;) like the good old days

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• rumors that bot accounts register accs everyday
    Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot

wtf why hasn't MH seen that? Idk what powers and abilities the MH has but why can't they just export the player list into something then arrange by name and scroll through, it's only 1000 entries then things like that with the similar names will be found straight away, banned straight away and they can view logs?(idk if they can) and see who that account has been raided by the most/sent resources to the most and ban them too. I don't understand because if I went on CSGO for example and cheated straight away I would get VAC ban with no ifs or buts, imo travian should just perma ban/delete straight away forget about pop and troop reductions :cursing:

• rumors that bot accounts register accs everyday
    Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot

Nah, they brothers :D
    Their father must have been a very peculiar person, naming all his sons after him. Now they grow as one, they respect each other and they all have the same pop, they stick together in the same quadrant, that's brotherhood at it's finest :thumbsup:

Just started today, I was "checking the view" and I noticed 2 or 3, sent an igm to the Multihunter thinking I had reported all of them, then out of curiosity I started counting them and I found out The Jovani Family as I called them, new message was sent :wall::wall::wall:

• Rumour has it that OMG merged with Hegemony... Forgot to post yesterday :saint:

• Wtf? They deleted?

Also apparently TC or NWC or whatever comic name they go by are rumored to be illiterate :whistling: It said 'tryed' the other day... =O

• So anything to report?...

nothing special to write... just another post on my way to conquering two forums.

Old Travian vet just stopping back to see what the forums have become.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

Former Anvil and Defender taught by the great "Cher"

USX: BigBen1178

PROUD OWNER OF THE USX AND UKX FORUMS