The Corner Qualification 2018

• Russia

The server ended early this morning as expected with Cerber/Hype/BAD in top. 1656 players left of which 1299 is counted as active. All have qualified.

Reports

The last from Smurfs

Keitiklis - Kovų ataskaitų reporteris Traviane.
    конвертер - логовница для Травиан
    конвертер - логовница для Травиан

Players

Top 10

Players population

Players attackers

Players defender

The biggest villages

The heroes

Alliances

Top 10

Alliances population

Alliances attackers

Alliances defender

• Germany

Only a few hours after I had posted the stats last time G&V was attacked by Troja/Dogma/FC, the German alliances in North that I thought was as sleeping as Italians since I haven't heard much from them during the server.

When I asked what has happen I was told that they had taken two building plans from G&V and one of the great architects. Natassa got their second but the attacks on WW hit 30 minutes before it was active. 11 levels down and that gave devil_u the lead. Less than 20 hours left, will end Sunday evening.

Reports

This is the biggest one, several others was involved.

Turkey

COF in lead, CS/NL WW is 2.5 hours behind. Ends Monday morning if nothing happens.

• Germany

Germany ended around 20 this evening. devil_u was first to 100 for the NB-meta. Their leader Hugo told me that this round they had practised how to build WWKs and in that they was more successful than SPQR. 1816 players left of which 1419 was active.

No reports of significance

Players

Top10

Player population

Players attackers

Players defender

Players villages

Players hero

Alliances

Top10

Alliances population

Alliances attackers

Alliances defenders

• France

A very uneven server in the end. Poland got the victory this afternoon. 1490 players left of which 1193 was active.

Reports

Players

Top10

Players population

Players attacker

Players defender

Players villages

Players hero

Alliances

Top10

Alliances population

Alliances attacker

Alliances defender

• Arabia

Arabia, the server where most accounts have been deleted. Two WW changed name before end. 632 players left of which 484 was active.

In the few reports I have catas have been rare.

Players

Top10

Players population

Players attacker

Players defender

Players villages

Players hero

Alliances

Top10

Alliances population

Alliances attacker

Alliances defender

• Turkey

One more server finished, only International left and that one is done on Thursday.

On Turkey it was The COF that reached level 100 before Coronita, not many hours differed. 2228 players left of which 1737 was active.

Reports

The last hammer

Players

Top10

Players population

Players attacker

Players defender

Players villages

Players hero

Alliances

Top10

Alliances population

Alliances attacker

Alliances defender

• International

The last server has ended, the last hammers is used. We can look forward to some rest before Final. Last year it started 15 November, there have been rumours from ru that 21 November is the date. We will see. If TG don't tell us in the "Ask Travian"-video the 16 October it will probably take a couple of weeks before we have a date.

An analyse for the qualification will be posted on blog.travian.com on Sunday.

Ghetto supported by Greeks and Russians won.

Reports

Ghettos second and third WW was zeroed.

Ghetto used their last hammers and succeed to take a couple of levels on Great Warehouses.

Vietnam tried on the Great architect

Players

Top10

Players population

Players attackers

Players defender

Players villages

Players hero

Alliances

Top10

Alliances population

Alliances attacker

Alliances defender

• Qualified 2018

Last year 12000 qualified by pop and additional 773 by off or def. This year we have 3000 less accounts that have qualified. Turkey was the only server with more than 2000 players left in the end.
    I think one reason is that MH has been more successful to clear the servers from multies and bots which is significant especially on Arabia but also on Turkey.

Another reason is probably that the tourney is so affected by heavy cheating to get the rewards which makes it less attractive to play, it's nearly impossible for a fair player to get in the top.

A third reason can be that if you don't belong to one of the bigger preformed metas you have a small chance to achieve something.

It's my opinion that the Tournament need changes or it will continue to decrease. I think that this year it will be in best case 7000 - 8000 players in Final start including wild cards.

It's interesting to check rank 1000, I chose rank 500 for Arabia since they didn't even reach 1000 players in the end.

• Ask Travian #10 is about the Tournament.

Next week, I'm promised, we will get info about the start, when the winners will have their rewards, about wildcards and other things we need to know to start to prepare for Fiinal :)