The Corner Discussions 2018

• yea bro... but my mean is who have cata now? and he didnt accept our offer for leave this 15c ...so we destroy his village,,,when he saw we have cata.. he accept our offer:D

Wow!!1! you are so strong, pls teach us how to play like you.

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• we will teach u in final bro..Do not hurry ^^

but I want to be like you now, not in the finals bro

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

• show us some competition boys

Mackini is shy and reported in private but that is ok, he gets 30 gold for reporting about Gettos second village
    TT 2018 Int

Its Ghetto btw...

EDIT: we changed name to The Riddler
    Peace

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ghetto ().

• Wow!!1! you are so strong, pls teach us how to play like you.

Build workshop lvl 10
    research cata
    then ask your teammates for resources then train some catas and start catapulting your favorite croppers
    Have fun :thumbup:

• yea bro... but my mean is who have cata now? and he didnt accept our offer for leave this 15c ...so we destroy his village,,,when he saw we have cata.. he accept our offer:D

Well that is simply not true, us taking the cropper was a mistake due to poor communication and once we realised that we gave it up for the greater good of the meta.

• Guys!
    We are allied and that village destroyed with a cooperation of village owner the fact was the first cattapult on the server :D

Pretend you don't Know Me :whistling:

CatChMe-TeaM
    No MercY

• He was also proud of it being the first village destroyed on the server, not much to be proud of since the attack is undefended because the target has to accept your whining :D

• He was also proud of it being the first village destroyed on the server, not much to be proud of since the attack is undefended because the target has to accept your whining :D

as i said it was a cooperative cropper switch nothing more ;)

Pretend you don't Know Me :whistling:

CatChMe-TeaM
    No MercY

• I suggest you find him a good 15c because I know the player and you dont want to lose that account in your meta, this being said good luck and good game, I'm sure we will have fun ;)

politics ...politics and politics

its easy..read this two sentences

first the village has been complately destroyed (is this true or not? any boddy destroyed a village?)

who have 1 cata now? even 1 u have not?:D ok .. good luck ( any boddy have 1 catapult?)

when u have not catapult...so u cant destroy a village... this is not important ally or enemy... IRAN have catapults in this time..so we have this abillity and we could have this nickname Destroyer IRAN

thise screen is a document that we have train first catas..if u have..so show us!!! ;)

• man, nobody cares, ok?

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef