The Corner Discussions 2018

• Does anybody know when good players are showing up to this server? I mean all we have now is Iranians and Vietnamese..

if u and all of your power come in this server... u will delete your accounts and run

all of iranians didnt come...wait..this is first TT since 2013...and this site is filter for us

do u can imagine when this site is no fillter and all of iranians come in server? i dont know who are u but u are so easy bro..

iranian players are strong and they will show u in final..just wait...this server is for collect final codes and we didnt play seriusly ;) (all of our players)

• if u and all of your power come in this server... u will delete your accounts and run
    all of iranians didnt come...wait..this is first TT since 2013...and this site is filter for us

do u can imagine when this site is no fillter and all of iranians come in server? i dont know who are u but u are so easy bro..

iranian players are strong and they will show u in final..just wait...this server is for collect final codes and we didnt play seriusly ;) (all of our players)

So, you are coming here and saying I'm easy. Ok.

Listen to me, I'm experienced Travian player. I have already played almost 2 months this game. Because of my experience I can recognize a liar and a noob player.

You are clearly both of them.

Fact #1: I'm better than you

• So, you are coming here and saying I'm easy. Ok.
    Listen to me, I'm experienced Travian player. I have already played almost 2 months this game. Because of my experience I can recognize a liar and a noob player.

You are clearly both of them.

give me your link bro

2 mounths?????????????? looooooooool u are pro.... loooooooool

do u have this melads?

do u know what is this? :D:D:D

i love u
    Nallukka
    <3

• Luckily I don't need to show you my skills. You wouldn't even understand them because you have no idea how I can do all those things.

And yeah man, showing me medals from other game like Runescape doesn't make you Travian pro like me.

Fact #1: I'm better than you

• Alltho, medals in Runescape takes more effort than getting carried by the team on travain to your medals ;)

And who asks someone else for their link, when youre not in tinder :*

But what do i know... my first qualifer aswell. Going quite well, but hard to keep up with the guys bumping up 10k/20k (my spider senses calls multiaccs...) about everyhour (PS also seeing some nice effort towards microfarming, managing like 3k-6k/hour on that, Clap Clap.)

Oh, and love how you plow over your team making great morale, getting boost, to take out your own teammate :thumbup:

Recent :item10: :
    Comx: Elysia, Njord | Com30: The Musketeers | Nox: Nemesis | No19: Njoldir

Getting used to and will probably see more to them

Post was edited 1 time, last by Elysia ().

• Wait, we're talking about Tinder and cooking at this point? What about my man-handling skills then?

Are those going to help me along in becoming a Travian pro? And kick some Iranian bum?

Maria, at your service~ <3

• Where the hell is this debate going?

Aight, I got Kratos to lv9 in God of War 4, fite me!

• Why should anyone have catas at this point? Oh yeah, you have to beat down your own alliance member's villa so your leader can have it instead. Atleast we have a proper leader who wouldn't let that happen in the first place. :saint:

Maria, at your service~ <3