The Corner Discussions 2018

• @Nimu Ralo_PL she isn't italian leader, she is a noob that believes she is PRO :osd:

she just like raid on this game. i no remember when she used on this server own army. Summer :)
    you also now no leader :p
    if she noob why trafalgar ask her play with SPQR :) you no respect future ally

• she just like raid on this game. i no remember when she used on this server own army. Summer :) you also now no leader :p
    if she noob why trafalgar ask her play with SPQR :) you no respect future ally

You do not know what means "noob"

This is being noob:

Or you charge on this game many money or you cheat with multies. i prefer use multi accounts when play and no see on this problem.

• Nice report @alessandraWhere are you? :osd:

@Nimu Ralo_PL she isn't italian leader, she is a noob that believes she is PRO :osd:i

yes rino some people have real life don t spend most time on travian forum like you......
    this player is far from me 35 min with cata
    they attack me so many time my main villo is still there
    we are 22 and we play against the fist attack aliance of this server

Screenshot by Lightshot <<<<<<<<

Screenshot by Lightshot <<<<<<<<

@Nimu Ralo_PL why you dont post yesterday krakkos and januz report too :thumbsup:<3

she just like raid on this game. i no remember when she used on this server own army

becose is summer server my dual is on holiday i start to make defence

Screenshot by Lightshot i don like attack with defence :D
    i have small attack just for make raid

Meanwhile,I suppose you're happy about being the leader of your multiaccount alliances !You are a dodger

i don understand why if @Dodger is the leader of multiacunt play in your confederation for 5 server why keep for long time ???
    mean you have multiacaunt player ????

Post was edited 3 times, last by alessandra ().

• Listen guys, this report includes attacker whose army is bad. This report also includes defender who is clearly inactive and bad.

How you guys can talk about this report whole day and spam this forum full of crap about it?

Fact #1: I'm better than you

• if you dont feel well becose we play final for me is no problem ..... i can go easy to play in another partadvice @Ciccio_Shady_IT for me <3<3<3<3

is long time i want play with my friend mafia i go to play with them

go go :D

Listen guys, this report includes attacker whose army is bad. This report also includes defender who is clearly inactive and bad.
    How you guys can talk about this report whole day and spam this forum full of crap about it?

Fact #2: we are better than you

• Hello Everyone

Lets leave the accusations of cheating out of the forum please.
    If you have suspicions then please report those to the MH and let them do their job. :|

Remember as players we really have no clue about what another player is doing unless we are sitting next to them in real life and watching what they do.

Enjoy the game and chunk some rocks!!!! Always nice to see some good reports with LOT's of catapult damage. :evil:

• go go :D

Fact #2: we are better than you

sandu show facts. spqr no show no one report to safiren. What about you says? if players and admins on vacancy and no have organization on qual round

• sandu show facts. spqr no show no one report to safiren. What about you says? if players and admins on vacancy and no have organization on qual round

and what about you? i don't see report from you :(

• @Nimu Ralo_PL why you dont post yesterday krakkos and januz report too

Because I don't see ...
    But I can put all raport from destroy 2 italian capital ... where in one capital disappeared 80-00k OFF :)

Pamięć zawodzi już.
    EMS PL 2012 - ACTA
    MŚ 2012- PL Team, konto GOD
    s1- WNC - WIN
    s6- Nędza
    s1- TNS - WIN
    s5(MP) - BC
    s1- ET - WIN
    s1- ET - WIN
    s1(MP) - ET
    EMS 2017 - PL J
    MS 2018 - PS
    EMS 2018 - PL R - WIN
    MS 2019 - CUP PVP
    s1 - BH - WIN
    s1(MP)- BH

• and? show any wall from you

Look, it would be great for me if we didn't start out... kicking each other in the armpits.

• what is the problem ? Good evening :)

dodger can't kill his own troops, and rosik on forum, good evening :)

Look, it would be great for me if we didn't start out... kicking each other in the armpits.

you have started to put dislike everywhere, and now you are crying

• go go

darling of course i go
    ask to me play final on spqr but if is a problem i can go to play with another ally

strange think you , rino and vica are poland fun against us .... is not a good start for make the final togheter

Because I don't see ...But I can put all raport from destroy 2 italian capital ... where in one capital disappeared 80-00k OFF :)

i show you ........i have more report later i post

yesterday quakos was pl@ now is out ally