The Corner Discussions 2018

• that was nice from both attacker and defender
    but ishh! i think ghetto and russians underestimate VN,
    +2m deff is a ordinary deff amount right now in estimate 12-13 hours arriving time and should be expected

Pretend you don't Know Me :whistling:

CatChMe-TeaM
    No MercY

• Arslan

Šanse da neko u životu proba da te zajebe su uvijek bar 50% – ili hoće da te zajebe ili neće.

Jedini način da podigneš šansu na 100% je da znaš da ćeš ti biti taj koji zajebe.

Zato, kada neko ili nešto krene da te jebe, ti zajebi prvi, zajebi snažno, zajebi tako da ostane zajebano

• Really great wall!

Are Ghetto italians players?

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• Really great wall!

Are Ghetto italians players?

no. They are international. Some players played with uollas as i know on itx :) @Ghetto

• bro, they destroyed all my villages and I build 2 villages from beginning :D on that way I make so many ranks up :D

I had thought it :D :D

no. They are international. Some players played with uollas as i know on itx :) @Ghetto

Ah ok, i understand who are...LOL

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• only 2-3 players played with us on itx, all the rest played with us on finals instead

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• You want to say only Italians can fail at ops?

No. I just wanted to know if there were italians players in that one.

• No. I just wanted to know if there were italians players in that one.

@Ghetto like write on italian forum. who knows where he from :)

• Is it ''a thing'' nowadays to give unique trainers and confusions away for free?

Or are they just so strong that they don't need unique artes neither they have to do operations against their enemies.

Fact #1: I'm better than you

• Greetings all!

What did I missed? Hows the International Server this year?

Apologies for not being more active, I'm doing mainly Admin work for the alliance : P

If you have an off army that you think belongs at the Travian Hall of Fame, let me know! We keep records from 2008 until today, from x1, x2, and x3 servers, for the main 3 tribes, made from either capital or non capital.

Most recent army: T4.4/ X1/ Svelto Converter - Battle reports Travian