The Corner Discussions 2018

• Shmel already produced twice that amount per village >.> 80k clubs per 10 days

90k clubs

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP) => 2019 groupint The Godfather(CUP) => 2020 ЧМ Lappa(Union-X3) => 2020 x10 EU AdmiralHive(Карантин) => 2020 group.europe Black Sepia(X3)

• Shmel already produced twice that amount per village >.> 80k clubs per 10 days

dont care what amount shmel produce
    did u see shmel`s report with 300k clubs no

if Bulgaria(Ganador) has the same amount of multi account as shmel
    then u gonna see what real offensive troops is

• dont care what amount shmel produce did u see shmel`s report with 300k clubs no

before accusing, at first proofs, differently your message only bla bla bla.

• dont care what amount shmel produce did u see shmel`s report with 300k clubs no

Are you really thinking that will build 300k clubs very hard? Or what are you trying explain to us?
    If you play to win the Hammers should be used at the right time, and not raise them for a record.

2009 ru2 Крест(ТЕ) => 2010 rux8 Hardman(OFF&CO) => 2010 ru2 АСК(Т-34) => 2010 rux10 Black people(Press) => 2011 ЧЕ T-34(Airborne) => 2017 ЧМ Xiao(Winter) => 2017 rux30 Мохнатый Шмел(Mafia-ХЗ) => 2017 Varimathras (BADMAGIC) => 2018 ЧM MalGanis(ХЗ) => 2018 tx2.com Shmel(ХЗ) => 2019 ЧМ Мохнатый Шмел(CUP) => 2019 groupint The Godfather(CUP) => 2020 ЧМ Lappa(Union-X3) => 2020 x10 EU AdmiralHive(Карантин) => 2020 group.europe Black Sepia(X3)

I think biggest hammers aren't released so you just havent seen them yet :)

Fact #1: I'm better than you

• Are you really thinking that will build 300k clubs very hard? Or what are you trying explain to us?If you play to win the Hammers should be used at the right time, and not raise them for a record.

where did u see me speaking about how hard is to build 300k
    :D:D:D

I think biggest hammers aren't released so you just havent seen them yet :)

yes in 10 days maybe someone will have bigger than his :D

• where did u see me speaking about how hard is to build 300k :D:D:D

yes in 10 days maybe someone will have bigger than his :D

I mean, there are surely players with 400k+ clubs right now. That shouldn't be a big surprise.

• 400k + clubs right now

I don’t believe- yes it is possible
    But thats mean since day 9 he has to train great barracks and with art later on non stop
    So thats coming to 418k clubs and 105k tk

So how many players do you think done this ???
    As i can see training arts where they are - NONE
    Only i see bulgarians and russians using them properly

So guys do not underestimate 300k clubs and 70k tks on this stage of the game
    Later in 10-20 days we gonna see biggest ones off course but by 2 days ago this was good sized hammer

I can say good work for shmel and be happy but there are team game and plenty multi accounts

• Today, if you don't play like an industries with 10 multi accounts and make 3 hammer 400k clubs, you're a noob.
    And people are also proud of it in forum! :D

The problem is from TG that doesn't ban who use blatant multiaccount in proxy....if they have 1 clean log, it's ok.
    10000 logs with proxy, but 1 clean it's ok.

It's the sad truth, TG prefer to protect industries compared honest players.

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• Today, if you don't play like an industries with 10 multi accounts and make 3 hammer 400k clubs, you're a noob.And people are also proud of it in forum! :D

The problem is from TG that doesn't ban who use blatant multiaccount in proxy....if they have 1 clean log, it's ok.
    10000 logs with proxy, but 1 clean it's ok.

It's the sad truth, TG prefer to protect industries compared honest players.

I do not think it's the place to discuss this dear :whistling:

• I do not think it's the place to discuss this dear :whistling:

I know my friend :p it was just a comment about other comments.

On travian's forum there isn't a place to talk about this...everything is censored :D
    Sorry for the OT.

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• 400k + clubs right now

I don’t believe- yes it is possible
    But thats mean since day 9 he has to train great barracks and with art later on non stop
    So thats coming to 418k clubs and 105k tk

It is not about what you believe and what don't believe. It is about facts and fact is that there are guys with 400k+ clubs right now.

All you need is 460k production / hour to use barracks, stable, GB & GS with trainer 24/7. It is not much actually if you have been checking top raiders after artefacts. Lot of people have been raiding over 1M/hour + account own production + push from META. It is not impossible at all and you end up having 365k clubs + 86K TKs and these numbers are only after artefacts.

Considering the fact that those guys have been raiding a lot already before artefacts they could have used GB 24/7 easily 20 days and Barracks 40 days before artefacts which makes 120k clubs more.

We end up having 485k clubs right now. Remember, no player is alone in this server, METAs are pushing those WWKs and some players have their own multi accounts to raid. If you keep telling me that no player has 400k+ clubs right now, you are wrong.

Only i see bulgarians and russians using them properly

Considering us as a russian META is almost an insult :D

So guys do not underestimate 300k clubs and 70k tks on this stage of the game

No-one has underestimated it. It is a great army at this stage of the game, good job with that but one guy keeps saying it is biggest army in this server right now and considering us as brainless people.

For me it looks like Iranians early game when they were catapulting own guy and telling us they are destroyers because they had first catapults.

• It was candy time for Mr Spiker a.k.a. Mr Cuong

Lost those GWs & croplands

But in the end we have a miracle: VN managed to catch one army.

If you guys know good targets to hit just let me know. Probably won't find def from there either.