The Corner Discussions 2018

• SPAM say they destroy 6 main villo in few days for us? They destroy 1 main villege for us PL R, because I very drunk and I can't found link to defmachine. And I must defence on feeling.
    We destroy for SPAM 13-16 Main village... And only one time they catch us on one main village, but no't all only two 3-4 guy, because somebody not fly on action..

i know they attack only one main villo
    but @Miel pops_IT say
    pl@ start to attack spaam becose pl@ have afraid from spam becose they destroy 6 main villo in few day :D:D:D
    when i say is no real @Fonzy87 say i m lier X(X(

• i know they attack only one main villobut no social say
    pl@ start to attack spaam becose pl@ have afraid from spam becose he destroy 6 main villo in few day :D:D:D
    when i say is no real @Fonzy87 say i m lier X(X(

We stop attack because we need time for getting wonder construction.. And we back hmm maybe two days ago and destroy one main village for SPAM, but no completely because left 1lvl stonemason (2 pop) :D

Pamięć zawodzi już.
    EMS PL 2012 - ACTA
    MŚ 2012- PL Team, konto GOD
    s1- WNC - WIN
    s6- Nędza
    s1- TNS - WIN
    s5(MP) - BC
    s1- ET - WIN
    s1- ET - WIN
    s1(MP) - ET
    EMS 2017 - PL J
    MS 2018 - PS
    EMS 2018 - PL R - WIN
    MS 2019 - CUP PVP
    s1 - BH - WIN
    s1(MP)- BH

• well, IF they win, they absolutely deserve itI liked the intensity of their game, perhaps after losing a round they do everything to win
    we give a try to win too, lets see what happens

VN meta is out of ww race. Lost all their GW and their architect prior to that. P.T is only one left with no chance to win. With still 0 wwk used :)

P.S. Safiren will put the reports on her corner I believe.

K6SjiKwQiybNGw2g5lQN

Post was edited 1 time, last by Strategic ().

• VN meta is out of ww race. Lost all their GW and their architect prior to that. P.T is only one left with no chance to win. With still 0 wwk used :)
    P.S. Safiren will put the reports on her corner I believe.

It depends a lot. If every META is targeting our WW it can be difficult but doable still.

Fact #1: I'm better than you

• We stop attack because we need time for getting wonder construction.. And we back hmm maybe two days ago and destroy one main village for SPAM, but no completely because left 1lvl stonemason (2 pop)

look i play only two semifinal i don t have a lot experience but at the moment yours is the strongest team i see
    pl@ give me hard time from the fist day of the server until now
    i m very happy to play against pl@ we have fun server every day match

Post was edited 1 time, last by alessandra ().

• look i play only two semifinal i don t have a lot experience but at the moment yours is the strongest team i seepl@ give me hard time from the fist day of the server until now
    i m very happy to play against pl@ we have fun server every day match

Ale. But you always cried on italian forum because PL@R has more player that ITA1861

• Hello everyone!

I never post on the international forum before, so I am going to put some reports, includding old ones :p

First of all, Danus offensive, report has 1 or 2 months old.

Last report we have about Wicked´s army, one month old.

Last week we go for it

We found a nice village

We leave it like a forest when he came back

We also stole his troop art

We didn´t have speed arts, wo we didn´t reach to Natares, we had to steal one from our friends of Dacia

Cheers to all, is nice to be back on travian.
    s00a on TT Group D
    Latinoamérica team (FL)

• Ale. But you always cried on italian forum because PL@R has more player that ITA1861

if a say pl@ are more then ita don t mean i cry is the true .....
    i decide to stay in midle of map why crying ?? if i don t like i can move in another area

i realy enjoy this round of course the give me hard time every day :evil::evil::evil::evil:
    im realy proud of my player in 20 we still in pl@ area we don t lose main villlage just one why so serius
    we are under attack from pl@ every day since server start no one think we survive until the end of server
    i don t see the reason to cry

• hello I am a dream team of the Latin bloc, nice reports, constant work gives its results

IMG]2cxsx08.gif- Estoy leyendo un libro nuevo que se llama "La honestidad y otros valores"
    - Que bueno, ¿dónde lo compraste?
    - Lo robé de la librería de la esquina

hispano 3 timonynwalka

TT Final Timon90

• Seems someone is disappointed with Vietnam meta.

Considering the fact that hey had most accounts and lot of multis, they haven't done anything significant this server. Attacks have been just solo attacks without coordination, managed to lose important artefacts like unique trainer (which they took back tho but again with just solo attack which was very badly played by us) and large architect.

Either they are very, very confident of their hammers or they lack of leadership there.

You have to expect a lot more with that amount of players there so I kind of agree with him. Maybe he could have chosen his words a little better but at least everyone understands his point :D VN won last year but again, no-one really attacked them end game. This year they got attacked once and their game was over after that.

Overrated is best word describe their META in my opinion.

Fact #1: I'm better than you

• Considering the fact that hey had most accounts and lot of multis, they haven't done anything significant this server. Attacks have been just solo attacks without coordination, managed to lose important artefacts like unique trainer (which they took back tho but again with just solo attack which was very badly played by us) and large architect.
    Either they are very, very confident of their hammers or they lack of leadership there.

You have to expect a lot more with that amount of players there so I kind of agree with him. Maybe he could have chosen his words a little better but at least everyone understands his point :D VN won last year but again, no-one really attacked them end game. This year they got attacked once and their game was over after that.

Overrated is best word describe their META in my opinion.

the problem in my opinion was to make a quick choice,and it was taken

• I don't want to argue especially on the forum.
    Such language and behaviour can be called just as a shame. You will say it's a game, I agree. We can cata each other as much as we want or as much as we can. But at the same time we have to keep our humanity and we shouldn't lose our education and behave like this.

• Overrated is best word describe their META in my opinion.

Excessive self-confidence is not a good adviser. To evaluate others' game at a server where more than 50% of players play just for invites seems like a lack of good manner. You should remember that TT is coming soon and there we'll see in fact who knows how to play this game .........if you manage to secure your cropper first, of course :D

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

Post was edited 1 time, last by DeadElf ().

• I don't want to argue especially on the forum.
    Such language and behaviour can be called just as a shame. You will say it's a game, I agree. We can cata each other as much as we want or as much as we can. But at the same time we have to keep our humanity and we shouldn't lose our education and behave like this.

we kept up to the end to save the ally, so we had education, Mystique is not guilty