The Corner Discussions 2018

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!

• Very,very nice!

Travian is changing . For those who play a while this game, we know that that it's impossible for a single player with a single account, to produce these size of armies without "extensive help"..

The last known "honest" army of this size I personally know of, was of HellasDT (Greeks) on Pre-Final of 2016, account name Graders, a roman with 249500/ 158800/ 25000 that actually made the win against the Arabs. Key note: The server was extended by 20 days more than usual, which helped tremendously.. For anyone doubting, here is the link:

I am sure there are other honest armies out there also, as I feel Travian is experiencing a comeback of old players and the new generation is very talented, but although I have to admit the armies thrown on the Greeks-Rus-Ghetto WW earlier this week on International were indeed amazing, it saddens me that the New-World-Order in Travian, is that if one wants to make a difference in this game, not only one has to be an extremely heavy gold-user and have the luck to play with fantastic team players for sharing resources and providing parking space, but also one needs to play with at least 2 personal parking accounts, with at least 5 personal accounts for farming, and 2 as personal defenders, among other things.. This creates a huge disadvantage for the average Travian player, but anyway..I have nostalgia for the good old times when things were more simple :)

Anyhow, regarding the current International Pre-Final, the End Game is interesting: (1) Vietnam+PT+Friends coalition against (2) Russian-Greek-Ghetto+Friends coalition..

Lets see the numbers, as of today 2nd October 2018:

Alliance/ Accounts/ Population/ Villages

Vietman / 388 / 2.996.771 / 4.535
    Persia / 188 / 1.704.942 / 2.522

So, based on the above, META #1/ 576/ 4.701.713/ 7.057

Russia / 134 / 1.173.395 / 1.789
    Ghetto / 71 / 876.071 / 1.220
    Greeks / 127 / 1.481.099 / 2.124

So, based on the above, META #2 / 332 / 3.530.565 / 5.133

Conclusions / Assumptions:

(a) Total number of accounts in the 2 METAs are 908. Based on that, 1/2 the accounts on server are participating on the METAs, and total population of META is 8.232.278, equal to 60.77% of the Server population. Great participation on End Game.
    (b) The METAs are quite equal in numbers (42.88% - 57.11%) based on population, which makes the End-Game more interesting.
    (c) The Persians have done a very good job in respect to their numbers.
    (d) Given the issues of the leading WW, the win will be a close one.

Great! Any comments?

Disclaimer: Apologies if the numbers are not 100% accurate. If I had missed a key element, the mistake was unintentional.

Regards,
    Maki (ΜΛ - Greeks)

If you have an off army that you think belongs at the Travian Hall of Fame, let me know! We keep records from 2008 until today, from x1, x2, and x3 servers, for the main 3 tribes, made from either capital or non capital.

Most recent army: T4.4/ X1/ Svelto Converter - Battle reports Travian

Post was edited 2 times, last by Playingwithfire: ban discussion not allowed ().

• (b) The METAs are quite equal in numbers (42.88% - 57.11%), which makes the End-Game more interesting.

I think better way to compare is account numbers not total amount of population. But that is just my opinion :D

332 / 908 = 0.3656

36.56 % - 63.44 %

Also you can add D.A.D, D.A.D 2 & PP (134) to P.T and VN. Of course you can also add FIN, FF, RSH and TUF (50) to Ghetto, Russians and Greeks.

In total I get

382 - 710 which means

34,98 % - 65,02 %

I am not saying that TUF, RSH or FIN would be weak alliance but for me it is crazy that VN and P.T haven't cleared their quad from those small alliances because they surely knew after some attacks that those alliances will join other META.

You told that earlier it was simplier and people built own hammers without help and so on. I think people don't do that anymore because there is no point to do that. It is and it always has been team game so alliances have developed. With pushes and parking villages alliances can build better hammers and WWKs so it is very obvious that we do that.

Fact #1: I'm better than you

Post was edited 1 time, last by Nallukka ().

• The last known "honest" army of this size I personally know of, was of HellasDT (Greeks) on Pre-Final of 2016, account name Graders, a roman with 249500/ 158800/ 25000 that actually made the win against the Arabs. Key note: The server was extended by 20 days more than usual, which helped tremendously.. For anyone doubting, here is the link:

Since this was bigger then any of the above hammers, why do they have to be build with "extensive help".
    I highly doubt that hammer was made without help from the ally with res/parking, regardless it's a great hammer for sure.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Anyone can tell me when the finals are going to start aprox?

Tournament Finals are coming! - Travian: Legends Blog last year started at 15-th november. maybe near this date start again. Only admins know answer on question

• Since this was bigger then any of the above hammers, why do they have to be build with "extensive help".I highly doubt that hammer was made without help from the ally with res/parking, regardless it's a great hammer for sure.

I am not suggesting that a hammer of this size can be done without the help of allies, thus the "honest". I am not implying anything or accusing anyone, I am just stating facts and anyone is welcome to make their own assumptions and/ or reach on conclusions.

More thoroughly regarding that hammer, 3 key parameters contributed: (a) having 2 players managing their accounts as his personal parking space, personal defenders, and key contributors of resources when the trainer was active, (~20 villages each, lvl 19 wheat fields in cap of course), (b) amazing team work from co-players with sharing resources when the trainer was active, and most importantly, (c) that hammer was thrown on day 123 of the server, which is extremely rare for a Pre-Final server to run so much.

The amazing armies thrown recently by Vietnamese and Persian teams were sent on day 107, so it means e.g if blackman threw his hammer on day 123, he would have reached numbers of approximately 287712 / 194602 / 25885 (!)

Maki

If you have an off army that you think belongs at the Travian Hall of Fame, let me know! We keep records from 2008 until today, from x1, x2, and x3 servers, for the main 3 tribes, made from either capital or non capital.

Most recent army: T4.4/ X1/ Svelto Converter - Battle reports Travian

• gettertools.com/tx2.travian.com.7/Player/4975-Painful

gettertools.com/tx2.travian.com.7/Player/8045-smileys

Seems like the good old swedes needs the super chipmunks back in their ally!

More thoroughly regarding that hammer, 3 key parameters contributed: (a) having 2 players managing their accounts as his personal parking space, personal defenders, and key contributors of resources when the trainer was active, (~20 villages each, lvl 19 wheat fields in cap of course), (b) amazing team work from co-players with sharing resources when the trainer was active, and most importantly, (c) that hammer was thrown on day 123 of the server, which is extremely rare for a Pre-Final server to run so much.

Sooooooooooooo neither was this made "honest"? I don't really understand your point.
    Whatever this is kinda pointless discussion.
    Both the greeks hammer and the hammers shown this server were great.
    Lets wait for finals and all have fun woooh wooPPp

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Hello Everyone

Let me throw out this reminder....

Discussion of specific bans is not allowed on the forum.
    If you have some issues then you must work those through with the MH for that server you play on.

If you feel you need more attention then contact admin@travian.com

If you still feel you need more attention then please give me a shout and will set you on the right path.

:|

• Hiho everyone ,

I want show for you some raport from defense PL WW.

This is the best hits with 50 atack for us WW from yesterday :)

Ahoj...

Pamięć zawodzi już.
    EMS PL 2012 - ACTA
    MŚ 2012- PL Team, konto GOD
    s1- WNC - WIN
    s6- Nędza
    s1- TNS - WIN
    s5(MP) - BC
    s1- ET - WIN
    s1- ET - WIN
    s1(MP) - ET
    EMS 2017 - PL J
    MS 2018 - PS
    EMS 2018 - PL R - WIN
    MS 2019 - CUP PVP
    s1 - BH - WIN
    s1(MP)- BH

Post was edited 1 time, last by Nimu Ralo_PL ().

• Many missing and reports with the damage that were actually done would make it more interesting :thumbup:

Nice one tho

Maybe WW building team puts on PL forum per 2 days, because at the moment they not have time...

Pamięć zawodzi już.
    EMS PL 2012 - ACTA
    MŚ 2012- PL Team, konto GOD
    s1- WNC - WIN
    s6- Nędza
    s1- TNS - WIN
    s5(MP) - BC
    s1- ET - WIN
    s1- ET - WIN
    s1(MP) - ET
    EMS 2017 - PL J
    MS 2018 - PS
    EMS 2018 - PL R - WIN
    MS 2019 - CUP PVP
    s1 - BH - WIN
    s1(MP)- BH

• Key note: The server was extended by 20 days more than usual, which helped tremendously.. For anyone doubting, here is the link:

And one can see in your link that the day of Grader's hit was 16th day after the BP spawn. Where are you taking 20 extra days from?
    We all remember that the greeks hit arabs on the day of the BPs and in the video it's 15.09.... Plus 16... on 01.10 graders hits the arabs and the server was over in like 4-5 days from that moment... Which is 2.5 weeks from the BP spawn. Usual timetable.