The Corner Discussions 2018

• Hi Slow Ciliatus,

Thank you for your message and apologies in advance, if my memory failed me. I mentioned the numbers based on my personal memory. Let's look the duration of past International Pre-Finals, based on gettertools:

2014 - 118 Days - Alliances - Statistics: Overview on ts61.travian.com - Getter-Tools
    2015 - 140 Days - Alliances - Statistics: Overview on tx2.travian.com - Getter-Tools
    2016 - 154 Days - Alliances - Statistics: Overview on tx2.travian.com - Getter-Tools
    2017 - 117 Days - Alliances - Statistics: Overview on tx2.travian.com - Getter-Tools

For the record, as of today 4th October 2018, this International Pre-Final server has lasted 128 Days.

Based on the above, the average server duration of all past servers expect 2016, was 125 days thus 2016 server has lasted exactly 29 days more than average.

We have to point out that Graders hit on day #122 whereas Blackman hit on day #110 of their existence, so Graders advantage was 12 days of production, if not more, subject to when did they individually started producing army.

Thank you for giving the chance to go back and be a bit more accurate. Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

Maki

If you have an off army that you think belongs at the Travian Hall of Fame, let me know! We keep records from 2008 until today, from x1, x2, and x3 servers, for the main 3 tribes, made from either capital or non capital.

Most recent army: T4.4/ X1/ Svelto Converter - Battle reports Travian

• WW race is starting to look interesting (or not). :whistling:

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

Post was edited 1 time, last by Jofke ().

• You do realize that there is a mistake in GT right? The BPs spawn on 100th day and it was 15.09 since the server started on 01.06. Let's count... 154th day would have been.... 1.11? give or take.... And we had the qualification letters issued on 28.10 that year not to mention the gold transfer links came on 4.10 (which was the last day of the server... as i said in my first post) :D

So, don't trust to GT just like you don't trust to your memories, better check your mailbox.... :D

For the record, as of today 4th October 2018, this International Pre-Final server has lasted 128 Days.

Based on the above, the average server duration of all past servers expect 2016, was 125 days thus 2016 server has lasted exactly 29 days more than average.

We have to point out that Graders hit on day #122 whereas Blackman hit on day #110 of their existence, so Graders advantage was 12 days of production, if not more, subject to when did they individually started producing army.

PS...and btw... today we have 14th day after the BPs... so 114th day of the server... why 128 days?
    and again... Blackman and co have hit our WW on 1st of Oct, as you said yourself is 110th day of the server... So, how could it have happened to be 128th day only three days later?...

My friend, you are mixing things big time, probably need to rest, we're all tired in the end of the server!

Post was edited 3 times, last by slow ciliatus: some more details ().

• @che ansia

we will win and you will kill scouts for points
    Italians sunbathe better :osd::osd::osd:

no. spqr loser :) so spqr scarso
    Orion write on profile that he is legend. but he also kill scouts for rating :) tell that without multies
    why uollas no change tag SPQR on another?
    Luca73 offer it but spqr broken. Now it new group and new members play there

• @che ansia

no. spqr loser :) so spqr scarsoOrion write on profile that he is legend. but he also kill scouts for rating :) tell that without multies
    why uollas no change tag SPQR on another?
    Luca offer it but spqr broken. It new group

this is rosik, only the winner is important ;)

• this is rosik, only the winner is important ;)

sure rosik :) uollas kicked me :) let see if italians will control ww holder on finals :)

• you will win on finals, or will kill scouts for points? :)

win no important for me. i will do what want admin :)
    italians as always will have nap with all but no with russians :)

• sure rosik :) uollas kicked me :) let see if italians will control ww holder on finals :)

None kicked you.
    We played togheter until last may.
    Suddenly you kicked your brain!
    You removed all italians contacts and started talking badly about all the Italians on the forum without a reason.
    Nobody has done anything to you, nobody has provoked your reaction
    In all the servers where you've played with us you've always been helped, pushed, protected.
    We have always trusted you even when we played against your countrymen
    The problem is in your head.

• Hi guys

@Parsa.Swift, i just found your record and it is very interesting.

There is a new topic for the world record troops available >HERE<
    So if you can go through the validation process and PM me the differents screens requested, it will be great.

Whoever has or saw a great hammer around, i'll be happy to put it in the ranking, as soon as i have all the data requiered.

Kindly

• completly agree.
    italians gave him 10x than his country gave to him
    10x than any other meta.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• I also was happy play on uollas since 2014 year. When me invited @emma.emma on itx against uruk.
    .yes. Reason was easier. Nic nic lied everywhere. He says sikandra cann't play because ill. It was lies. Nic nic kicked her and mielpops from admin w4ll4ce on during finals and set up later him sharer Nunnarella and Trafalgar law which had problem on ex alliance uollas l when stop play on december and left alliance alone . He tired lost time with them because they done at its discretion. I tried play on another alliance uollas l with Beppe and Ross. On during itx i asked sikandra why she no play and she tell me her truth. When i wrote criticism about some reports and wrote bad about trafalgar law for him stupid propaganda and did trolling teammate it no liked. Why me need tell that i need write on forum? It my opinion. Nic nic wrote me that if me no respect some person uollas so i no respect no one. So later he kick me and gave order conquer my vill and attack but i ask him give me play to end. He no wanted it.