The Corner Discussions 2018

• I also was happy play on uollas since 2014 year. When me invited @emma.emma on itx against uruk..yes. Reason was easier. Nic nic lied everywhere. He says sikandra cann't play because ill. It was lies. Nic nic kicked her and mielpops from admin w4ll4ce on during finals and set up later him sharer Nunnarella and Trafalgar law which had problem on ex alliance uollas l when stop play on december and left alliance alone . He tired lost time with them because they done at its discretion. I tried play on another alliance uollas l with Beppe and Ross. When i wrote criticism about some reports and wrote bad about trafalgar law for him stupid propaganda and did trolling teammate it no liked. Why me need tell that i need write on forum? It my opinion. Nic nic wrote me that if me no respect some person uollas so i no respect no one. So later he kick me and gave order conquer my vill and attack but i ask him give me play to end. He no wanted it.

The question about sikandra is not your interest.
    You argued with uollas for problems not yours, and for a matter of which you do not know all the details.
    End you made war with everyone for no reason, for example you waged war against me for no reason.
    You have to grow up.
    But I don't want to bore users with this discussion.

• I also was happy play on uollas since 2014 year. When me invited @emma.emma on itx against uruk..yes. Reason was easier. Nic nic lied everywhere. He says sikandra cann't play because ill. It was lies. Nic nic kicked her and mielpops from admin w4ll4ce on during finals and set up later him sharer Nunnarella and Trafalgar law which had problem on ex alliance uollas l when stop play on december and left alliance alone . He tired lost time with them because they done at its discretion. I tried play on another alliance uollas l with Beppe and Ross. On during itx i asked sikandra why she no play and she tell me her truth. When i wrote criticism about some reports and wrote bad about trafalgar law for him stupid propaganda and did trolling teammate it no liked. Why me need tell that i need write on forum? It my opinion. Nic nic wrote me that if me no respect some person uollas so i no respect no one. So later he kick me and gave order conquer my vill and attack but i ask him give me play to end. He no wanted it.

You totally crazy :|

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• The question about sikandra is not your interest.You argued with uollas for problems not yours, and for a matter of which you do not know all the details.
    End you made war with everyone for no reason, for example you waged war against me for no reason.
    You have to grow up.
    But I don't want to bore users with this discussion.

:) Sikandra was mine admin. As says leader capo uollas @Narse Lost players no problem and he recruit new and recruit new admin.
    NOA return back to finals? :)

• Hi Slow Ciliatus,
    Thank you for the comments. Although this is somehow a vain comparison as it's all "water under the bridge", thank you for pursuing to be accurate at least:

1. Regarding Duration of 2016 International Pre-Final, you are right, GT is wrong. Duration between 01/06/16 to 04/10/2016 is 126 Days, not 154 Days.

2. Regarding Duration of (current) 2018 International Pre-Final, you are right, I am wrong. Duration between 13/06/16 to 05/10/2016 is 115 Days, not 129 Days.

3. Regarding how long where the accounts registered until they hit the WWs,

(a) Blackman registered on 13/06/18 and hit on 01/10/18, that's Day #110 after his registration. Recruitment bonus included. Not counting last day.
    (b) Graders registered on 01/06/16 and hit on 01/10/16, that's Day #122 after his registration. Recruitment bonus not included. Not counting last day.

Based on the above, what we should conclude, is that Graders benefited with additional 12 days of production as I mentioned before, however with the help of recruitment bonus in 2018, it's all fair and square.

Agreed?

If you have an off army that you think belongs at the Travian Hall of Fame, let me know! We keep records from 2008 until today, from x1, x2, and x3 servers, for the main 3 tribes, made from either capital or non capital.

Most recent army: T4.4/ X1/ Svelto Converter - Battle reports Travian

Post was edited 1 time, last by click4fun_COM ().

• @RedAnts really it was an record? thats an ordinary WWK , i was ashamed when i was going to launch because it supposed to be 600k Clubswingers :p

Pretend you don't Know Me :whistling:

CatChMe-TeaM
    No MercY

• They have the data of all servers, and yet they ask users to deliver it (even old hall of fames in the forum, I can't find it anymore). Instead puts years of travian history in to drain, since back then people even got bigger wwks without the 40% resource and alliance bonus.

• COF is few hours ahead on turkish domain,

can see it by checking natars attacks as both did not have damage last xx hours

~ Only god can judge me ~

• Now it looks as this and we have at least 165h left which means International will probably be the server that ends last this round.

Stay not tuned guys go out live your life
    Everyone knows who is the Designated winner ;)

Pretend you don't Know Me :whistling:

CatChMe-TeaM
    No MercY

• I believe dear Safiren you posted in the wrong topic.

who is winning at international? are there any serious armies left?

Nobody atm. Yes, as far as I know there and one big hammer was deleted due to recent events ;) .

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• @Parsa.Swift
    There are not that much records. So for now, your can be ranked.

@Strategic
    Luckily, with the new forum, I can move from community to another. But my range is limited to French and English as I can deal with both languages.
    But I can't keep looking in other community history to find a record, or be permanently connected to topic like this one. That's why I'm asking for help from players

• Hello guys!

After wtfr's op against PL's ww we understood the server was ended and no one would take PL down. So, we decided to mess up with our friends of Dacia a little bit, and we took a ww from them :)

I apologize cause I am at work and I am going to put the reports as printed pants, you know.. Travian in 2018 xD. When I played travian, there where no smartphones. I said that and I feel like 80s :D

• Sorry, was busy with the last op and dropped out of the convo. But yes, agreed. 12 days are balanced out by the ally bonus.

• International coalition took the lead, looks like they are going to win this server.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• PL win today on d since i start i understand the have high level of game

i realy like this server i can say only thx so much ....... :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

one big kiss to @Sensibilla_PL @Nimu Ralo_PL @I Am GrooT_PL bamp, quakkos, god of war, janusz 1906, kkrak,soul
    my best friends samniewiem <3<3<3<3<3 all of you

alessandra (blood feast)

• hi Ale. Are you will play with ITA community on finals?