The Corner Discussions 2018

• yessssss

:) It funny after many your crap about oullas in forum :) good luck. i hope meet on one quad :)

• :) It funny after many your crap about oullas in forum :) good luck. i hope meet on one quad :)

is very strange you contact me until this morning for help you
    any way i m italian my player is italian if i go to play final where you think i have to go ???
    on giappanese groop ????
    if i have problem whit vica and rino don t mean i have problem with all italian player on final
    good luck to you too

• this game is very strange you contact me until this morning for help you and after write thisany way i m italian i go to play final where you think i have to go to play
    on giappanese groop ????
    if i have problem whit vica and rino don t mean i have problem with all italian player on final
    good luck to you too

today we are ally tomorrow enemies. It s ok. I mean another. Need reply to biricchina about her to me

• WW race is starting to look interesting (or not). :whistling:

beautiful army congratulations....

pbJN9z.png

• today we are ally tomorrow enemies. It s ok. I mean another. Need reply to biricchina about her to me

i don t understand you you are not my player why you care where i go ?
    stange your post becose on itx forum they talk so much if i start itx or not and i always say i play final
    any way today one of my best server is finish i want talk with something else
    i don t think people care where i go to play

• Thx you for playing together and I hope we will meet again and we play extra time :)
    I think this server was really good, we could show what we can do :)

thanks and until next time.

Michał (Nimu ralo)

Pamięć zawodzi już.
    EMS PL 2012 - ACTA
    MŚ 2012- PL Team, konto GOD
    s1- WNC - WIN
    s6- Nędza
    s1- TNS - WIN
    s5(MP) - BC
    s1- ET - WIN
    s1- ET - WIN
    s1(MP) - ET
    EMS 2017 - PL J
    MS 2018 - PS
    EMS 2018 - PL R - WIN
    MS 2019 - CUP PVP
    s1 - BH - WIN
    s1(MP)- BH

• Thx you for playing together and I hope we will meet again and we play extra time :) I think this server was really good, we could show what we can do :)

thanks and until next time.

Michał (Nimu ralo)

yes but next time please mission before 6 .00 :(:(
    pl@ is so strong for us we start just for fun in 20 and we take bad area of server
    thats was good becose every day we have a fight
    many kiss to you too from me and my player

i see now the ww :D:D:D

im play in god of war

ahhhhhh you are god of war :evil::evil::evil:
    thx to you too for the wonderfull server sorry man but next time i go another side of server of pl@ ;(;(
    my compliments for the server , for the victory , for the troops pl make
    my player have so fun manu and lilla still fight with bamp the oasis :D:D:D:D:D
    many kiss :love::love::love::love::love:
    alessandra

Post was edited 4 times, last by alessandra ().

• i can't wait to see Rino and arausium in the same chat with massive
    lmao

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• i can't wait to see Rino and arausium in the same chat with massive
    lmao

How much do you know...

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Why do you keep asking if NOA is going back to the finals ? You asked it here , you asked me on my account, and on the forum ITIs NOA your only problem ?

because Rino wrote that NOA no broken but no played as Tag since last finals. :)
    now Rino only troll person