The Corner Discussions 2018

• Today was a special day. I discovered the secret,

how the real players in travian are playing.

also, it's important to have friends for village building as well, like YAS - Players - tx2.travian.com - Getter-Tools (this one is one of the realest players as well, 2nd most successful attacker, but I guess for the best builder award, some team sacrifices must be made, even by killing his own kind), MSN - Players - tx2.travian.com - Getter-Tools and Manal - Players - tx2.travian.com - Getter-Tools.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• I hope they don't receive any rewards, I've already reported them to the MH a month ago. Maybe with some community backbone we can raise this issue like for last finals disqualifying players from prizes for abusive faking stats.

• Tormentor did it on FR and DE qual round. Guy just likes medals :)

• i don t understand you you are not my player why you care where i go ?

before start qualification round you wrote another that no want play with uollas for this i tried start with your PKMN. But i understand your alliance it's anarchy without control. see you. Nice was talk with you at night on what's app

• I hope they don't receive any rewards, I've already reported them to the MH a month ago. Maybe with some community backbone we can raise this issue like for last finals disqualifying players from prizes for abusive faking stats.

If I am not mistaken in the last year's finals some of the stat fakers were stripped from their winnings. Hopefully volunteers again takes action against these "real players".

Tormentor did it on FR and DE qual round. Guy just likes medals :)

Honestly, I couldn't care less what he likes and what he doesn't, they way he plays is not travian and is a complete disgrace.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• before start qualification round you wrote another that no want play with uollas for this i tried start with your PKMN. But i understand your alliance it's anarchy without control. see you. Nice was talk with you at night on what's app

no darling you ask me what i do
    i always anserwer to you fist i have to finish this server and after i think where i go
    i play in bad area with pl so near i realy think we don t finish the server how i can make project for future ????

belive me i don t care what you say for me is normal if i make this round after i go to play the final
    and is normal i go to play with ita

Post was edited 2 times, last by alessandra ().

• no darling you ask me what i doi always anserwer to you fist i have to finish this server and after i think where i go
    i play in bad area with pl so near i realy think we don t finish the server how i can make project for future ????

belive me i don t care what you say for me is normal if i make this round after i go to play the final

but what do you waste time with this :D:D:D

• Seriously guys, take it to some other place. It's supposed to be an informative TT section. Some discussions are fun too... but this weird ping-pong talk about the past, which noone but your three/four understand...
    Rino, miamor, better let's go discuss our account together :D

• but what do you waste time with this :D:D:D

biricchina. You need go to Vancouver. You failed on it pub with Diavolin and ITA community jokes on you.

• no darling you ask me what i doi always anserwer to you fist i have to finish this server and after i think where i go

allora vado a giocare con i russi .........

so you words mean nothing. i no have any questions. Bye.

• Seriously guys, take it to some other place. It's supposed to be an informative TT section. Some discussions are fun too... but this weird ping-pong talk about the past, which noone but your three/four understand...
    Rino, miamor, better let's go discuss our account together :D

My love
    I'm sorry I bored you :)
    Sometimes I enjoy playing with some toys like dodger :osd:
    Ok, see you on skype in 30 minutes :rolleyes:

• where is your banner with NATO? ru banner is better?

yeah. Ukraine still no join to NATO :D but you are moldavian guy afraid russians

completly agree.italians gave him 10x than his country gave to him
    10x than any other meta.

italians no gave me gold. italians gave me push for build crop after ban and helped when i used arte GM|GG and trainer and deff for keep main because need it for spqr and i used where need for meta. This help i can get on every meta. You know how i helped against russian BAD and Cerber.
    Guy you are only bla bla :) Funny was read your discussion with promter and Strategic

• italians no gave me gold. italians gave me push for build crop after ban and helped when i used arte GM|GG and trainer and deff for keep main because need it for spqr and i used where need for meta. This help i can get on every meta. You know how i helped against russian BAD and Cerber.Guy you are only bla bla :) Funny was read your discussion with promter and Strategic

ok

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• italians no gave me gold. italians gave me push for build crop after ban and helped when i used arte GM|GG and trainer and deff for keep main because need it for spqr and i used where need for meta. This help i can get on every meta. You know how i helped against russian BAD and Cerber.Guy you are only bla bla :) Funny was read your discussion with promter and Strategic

What would you have wanted Alex?This is' the travian ,but it is not mandatory to have it.Not everyone has had your support.
    You're a big boy,start to think with your head,you're better than this ,if you want it.

• What would you have wanted Alex?This is' the travian ,but it is not mandatory to have it.Not everyone has had your support.You're a big boy,start to think with your head,you're better than this ,if you want it.

It was answer to your friend Francesco. Uollas no teach me play and they support as every team. Ciccio write as always propaganda that uollas best group. :) Why he write about my country i no know. i change team because i need new challenge and it's travian as you write. Need has own interest on this game no only fight for this pixels on display