The Corner Discussions 2018

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • it's game no problem :)

uh, you sayd it s a game..
    I want to see if you can spend on month without crying for uollas , it s a game no ?
    Let s see if it s a game or you are taking all this seriously, spend one month without talking about your nightmares ( uollas ) , i want to see if you can :P
    It s a game.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• uh, you sayd it s a game..I want to see if you can spend on month without crying for uollas , it s a game no ?
    Let s see if it s a game or you are taking all this seriously, spend one month without talking about your nightmares ( uollas ) , i want to see if you can :p
    It s a game.

for this i asked Rinobit about NOA. Rumors that he now no admin

• it's game no problem :) rinobit sent to mh complaim. mh no find multies. so i no have multies

Eh???
    What I sent?
    I don't even consider you

for this i asked Rinobit about NOA. Rumors that he now no admin

I answered you here

• sorry i didn't saw. :) i no have questions.

Perfect, let s see if you can stop crying for 1 months, you sayd that travian is only a game for you.. so you also can take this not seriously.
    I bet you can t resist 1 week without talking about uollas :)

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• Today is really ridicolous that TravianGames gives gold (money) to who win these rankings by cheating.

Really really really ridicolous.
    It's the mirror of how TG allowing these filths in game.

Maybe it's would be better remove this gifts, since they reward who is the best cheater. :osd:

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ............................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• Today is really ridicolous that TravianGames gives gold (money) to who win these rankings by cheating.

last server your player misantropia arrive second rank and take villos from him multi accaunt
    better think what s happen in your home fist

anyway for me if the take off point atk from natar is fist steep
    every server player win attack server crash on ww natar <X:love::cursing:

• last server your player misantropia arrive second rank and take villos from him multi accaunt
    better think what s happen in your home fist

anyway for me if the take off point atk from natar is fist steep
    every server player win attack server crash on ww natar <X:love::cursing:

Misantropia is your player, not my player, you're so funny :D ...he played with you the lastest servers because he make multi for you.

All Italian player know it and all Italian player don't want play with you, infact in Italians forum you are avoided by everyone.
    Is fantastic that now you accuse me for an your player :D

PS: read other people, nobody is interested in your personal problems, if you want to discuss you should go to kindergarten

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ............................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• Misantropia is your player, not my player, you're so funny :D ...he played with you the lastest servers because he make multi for you.
    All Italian player know it and all Italian player don't want play with you, infact in Italians forum you are avoided by everyone.
    Is fantastic that now you accuse me for an your player :D

PS: read other people, nobody is interested in your personal problems, if you want to discuss you should go to kindergarten

no darling sandro is uruk fist and after your player
    anyway go araund to ask better travian and after in your ally is full of multiplayer
    how many player have your ally at moment 5 or 6 i dont remember ???
    you are just troll

• no darling sandro is uruk fist and after your playeranyway go araund to ask better travian and after in your ally is full of multiplayer
    how many player have your ally at moment 5 or 6 i dont remember ???
    you are just troll

Hhaahahahaha i have always fought the cheaters in game and in forum, since 10 years :D :D :D

Ok.....

• Hhaahahahaha i have always fought the cheaters in game and in forum, since 10 years :D:D:D
    Ok.....

many quaraqua but you do not play the qualifications, nor the world for some time, just make pity with your comments ,clown ;)