The Corner Discussions 2018

• many quaraqua but you do not play the qualifications, nor the world for some time, just make pity with your comments ,clown

he don t play nothing is just a forum troll .......

may be we can back to talk abaut the server and the game
    any news from a b and c

• Today is really ridicolous that TravianGames gives gold (money) to who win these rankings by cheating.

Really really really ridicolous.
    It's the mirror of how TG allowing these filths in game.

Maybe it's would be better remove this gifts, since they reward who is the best cheater. :osd:

Totally agree! I see no reason atm to give awards for the top 20 at all. It consists to half if not more of unfair boosted stats. And recently we learned that one player boosting stats on several tourneys is allowed to get the prizes from all of them... SERIOUSLY??? The only thing is achieved by these prizes atm is promotion of cheating.

Cancel them! If you can't come up with a way to prevent the stat boosting, cancel the awards for such stats!

• Totally agree! I see no reason atm to give awards for the top 20 at all. It consists to half if not more of unfair boosted stats. And recently we learned that one player boosting stats on several tourneys is allowed to get the prizes from all of them... SERIOUSLY??? The only thing is achieved by these prizes atm is promotion of cheating.
    Cancel them! If you can't come up with a way to prevent the stat boosting, cancel the awards for such stats!

but why do not you open a separate thread?

"Mi piace pensare...che il meglio deve ancora venire" Birikina,Les Babettes,Fleur Delacour,išššš stock-vector-stop-sign-danger-zone-on-the-barbed-wire-fence-699407077.jpg

• Maybe I should. But maybe you guys should also open a separate thread, called Italian Drama. :D:D:D

Sorry for the ugly figure that these 2-3 people make us do. We aren't all like them.
    Also in italian forum the mods and the admin don't know what they can do anymore...these people attack other people in every thread, really, every thread. But now there isn't permanent ban in the new forum. It's a big problem. Every few days they can come back and go in all threads to split lies and free attacks.

........................... ...............................

• Hello Everyone

Please remember that if you suspect someone of cheating then report it to the MH for the server you are playing on.

Unless you are sitting next to another player in real life then you really have no proof what that player is doing.
    So leave it to the MH and their tools to investigate it as making posts calling someone a cheater does not mean they are a cheater.

:|

• i had report, but nothing :|
    nice job

• It's totally useless to report cheaters to mh.
    In the modern Travian the MHs does nothing if cheater use proxy with a clear IP.

Your answer is just the classic ritual phrase for the community, which only serves for wash your hands.

........................... ...............................

• We are not talking about cheating which can be proven. We are talking about stat boosting and there is no rule which they're breaking. So, according to the rules of TG, their way is totally legit. That's what once i got as a reply from MH and that's what we discussed in München. But there was no solution found, since it's impossible to create a rule including only fake points.

Yet, the problem is obvious and remains unsolved. Players are getting rewards for fake achievements. Meaning, they dope big time to win the competition. In any sport it's forbidden and they'd be disqualified for years... Here we can't do anything....

• Considering it's TG's money, they can do a screening after a server ends how the def/off points are earned. little extra work after the end of the server, to see if they earned through battling other players or just produced within their own group of accounts. But I'm sure MH isn't the one giving rewards to players. But it's annoying to remind TG everytime about it, they have to assure us that they have a procedure for giving out rewards. I'm sure that accounts on other qualification servers have given rewards to fake stats producers.

And of course ethics is very hard to automate it, but if you see scouts/phalanx being dumped for 90% of total def points or leaving clubs intentionally for producing off points it is obvious enough for mh to provide TG with information to suggest these players didn't play the way how you are supposed to earn rewards.

Of course TG didn't disappoint us previous finals with disqualifying fake stat boosters, but Í hope they enforce it too for qualifications (without reminders of our side). So @Ameno ? give us info

Otherwise remove attacker and defender rewards for qualification and replace it with top 20 players inside alliance of WW winners.

• don t worry @Fonzy87 do like this in all word forum
    he is not a travian player is just a troll

• Hi, apologies for posting something irrelevant to the Tournament, but this is one of the most popular threads, and indirectly related.

I am setting up a team that would be interested in supporting for the creation of a Hall of Fame, attacking armies only.

There is a preliminary (but detailed) step-by-step process for validation and I created a simple board, to start registering results.

Whoever is interested in helping out on this exercise, please add me on Skype "maki.ideas".

Thank you in advance,
    Maki

If you have an off army that you think belongs at the Travian Hall of Fame, let me know! We keep records from 2008 until today, from x1, x2, and x3 servers, for the main 3 tribes, made from either capital or non capital.

Most recent army: T4.4/ X1/ Svelto Converter - Battle reports Travian

• I there anything the MH can do about it ? No.
    Is there anything the TG Staff and administration do ? Yes , do not give the rewards to those unethical players. Seriously, just look in the ranks of every server and you will figure out. Both offence and deffence ranks are a lie on every server.
    Is there anything the players can do in order for this to happen ? Yes, of course, we just have to boicot the final and do not play.
    Pretty sure they will lose tons of money and the final is not going to be the same if severals teams will not join.
    I can't stand the fact that they will be rewarded by faking the rank. Incredible what travian is today. For this reason I said stop to the finals and all of you should do the same if you want a change. But we all know this is not going to happen, the rivalry on the finals is too big for them to boicot, they can't wait for the server to start and set up their multies, so they can farm millions of resources when there are barely NO innactives on the server. And then rise up in the end game with 2-3 BIG hammers and be known as ''GOOD PLAYERS'' . This is pathetic.

• I there anything the MH can do about it ? No.Is there anything the TG Staff and administration do ? Yes , do not give the rewards to those unethical players. Seriously, just look in the ranks of every server and you will figure out. Both offence and deffence ranks are a lie on every server.
    Is there anything the players can do in order for this to happen ? Yes, of course, we just have to boicot the final and do not play.
    Pretty sure they will lose tons of money and the final is not going to be the same if severals teams will not join.
    I can't stand the fact that they will be rewarded by faking the rank. Incredible what travian is today. For this reason I said stop to the finals and all of you should do the same if you want a change. But we all know this is not going to happen, the rivalry on the finals is too big for them to boicot, they can't wait for the server to start and set up their multies, so they can farm millions of resources when there are barely NO innactives on the server. And then rise up in the end game with 2-3 BIG hammers and be known as ''GOOD PLAYERS'' . This is pathetic.

What you think about Wildcard Raffle? Maybe need also it cancel. Many who put own email there send for multies. real players usualy play on qual round. A lot accs removed on turks and arabic qual. server and they can get code for finals by wildcard raffle. Maybe again Tg make contest where players can win code for finals