The Corner Discussions 2018

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:rolleyes:

i couldn't love the song :p

I didn't like your words :thumbdown:

pbJN9z.png

• Scanning server you mean eliminations? Previous finals? My bet is on the second option.
    If you think that Polish soldiers are bad, play again in our quadrant. After start just wait make sure you picked right quadrant and lets brawl again. Words means nothing. But fighting=fun
    The more people in quadrant the better it is. :love:

• You say seriously? I tell you something, first all PL team on the qualifying rounds test another tactic, which focused on only a few off accounts,which allowed you to crush you on a short distance, but in the long finishing-line, it turned out to be catastrophic. Because the whole Polish team focused on fighting for a short distance instead of replacing fire at a distant distance like you.
    Secondly how many accounts you had at the beginning of the elimination? And how much at the end? If you don't havea lots multi account, your team do no make a lot that strong off.
    We also had another case with whom to fight on our quadrant because it was practically all over it FL.

And don't say me something like that, your team can crush total PL team, because this is bull you now what :D

And I repeat again, I have hope we see again.

Ahoj..

Pamięć zawodzi już.
    EMS PL 2012 - ACTA
    MŚ 2012- PL Team, konto GOD
    s1- WNC - WIN
    s6- Nędza
    s1- TNS - WIN
    s5(MP) - BC
    s1- ET - WIN
    s1- ET - WIN
    s1(MP) - ET
    EMS 2017 - PL J
    MS 2018 - PS
    EMS 2018 - PL R - WIN
    MS 2019 - CUP PVP
    s1 - BH - WIN
    s1(MP)- BH

• And I repeat again, I have hope we see again.

Do you will come SouthEast ? :mmm:

Zekanı test etmek için BURAYA tıkla.
    ~Parody Account L:osd:L

..servarda gözetlemedik yer bırakmayan KGB Aras..
    #akarwow100

19.4.2021 18:18

У нас, россиян, есть поговорка: «Не будь ни другом, ни врагом с кем-то, кто не пьет водку»

SOVYETLER BİRLİĞİ BASIN SÖZCÜSÜ @Nicholai Hel

• I have question for italians&their allies

Cof alliances wanted to building world of wonder for in the name of co-operating each one.
    But, (heared, not sure) italians rejected this request.
    Who will controll main wow village? Which team?

Maybe you can answer @Rinobit

#akarwow100

У нас, россиян, есть поговорка: «Не будь ни другом, ни врагом с кем-то, кто не пьет водку»

Cof alliances wanted to building world of wonder for in the name of co-operating each one.

really? so big meta. but i think there only nap. Italians are proud players.

• really? so big meta. but i think there only nap. Italians are proud players.

nobody speaks clearly... we hear some gossip, and intresting this one :D

Italy has inside a big confederation for finals with noallas neworder a90 sek gg kt etc. And signed nap with others.

In my opinion they no need more diplomacy, they can raid “some” others. :popcorn:

#akarwow100

• there are a lot of voices, the only true voice is that a lot of groups want to play with us, maybe they like us for last finals...
    the road is still long for have honest voices :D
    still 25/30 days for start , so don't trust if somebody say to you something, things can change, things can be false, and so on :D

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

:osd:

• there are a lot of voices, the only true voice is that a lot of groups want to play with us, maybe they like us for last finals...
    the road is still long for have honest voices :D
    still 25/30 days for start , so don't trust if somebody say to you something, things can change, things can be false, and so on :D

dodger can't sleep at night :osd: