Where is the Gold

• One ruler of Travian Lands was so impressed by Hero Adventures, that he had read a while ago in some old book, that it gave him an idea. “I really need such people on my service” – he thought. – “Why not give similar tasks so that I could find the smartest people and bring them on my side?”.
    And so, he invented the first puzzle and sent herald to announce it everywhere.

Red CHEST Blue CHEST Green CHEST
    The gold is not in the blue chest. The gold is not in this chest. The gold is in this chest.

There are 3 chests here. 2 of them are empty, and one contains gold which I am willing to give away to some smartest and luckiest of my people. At least one of the statements on those chests is true, and at least one of those statements is false. Where the gold is?

General contest information

Start Date / Time: 05.06.2018 – 10:00 GMT+2
    End Date / Time: 11.06.2018 – 10:00 GMT+2
    Winners announced on: 12.06.2018
    Winner chosen: Random drawn within all correct answers
    Prize 6 winners will be drawn and receive 50 Gold each
    Gold Voucher valid only in: The .COM community
    Gold Voucher valid until: 31.12.2019
    To be entitled to win you need to: Write your in-game nickname and server in the same message together with your answer.

REMINDER....Your post will not be visible till the contest closes.

• RED

Uranus

ts3.travian.com

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• rode kist want,

de uitspraken van blauw en rood moeten allebei waar of niet waar zijn. maar beide het zelfde.
    Als de uitspraken beiden waar zijn, moet de uitspraak op de groene kist niet waar zijn.
    Als ze waar zijn zit het goud niet in de blauwe kist, en ook niet in de groene dus blijft de rode kist over.
    Als de blauwe en rode kist beide niet waar zouden zijn, moet de groene uitspraak waar zijn en het goud dus in de groene kist zitten, hier is echter een probleem. als de uitspraak op de blauwe kist niet waar is moet het goud dus zowel in de blauwe als in de groene kist zitten en dat kan niet want het goud zit maar in 1 van de kisten.

het goud zit dus in de rode kist

• rode kist want,

de uitspraken van blauw en rood moeten allebei waar of niet waar zijn. maar beide het zelfde.
    Als de uitspraken beiden waar zijn, moet de uitspraak op de groene kist niet waar zijn.
    Als ze waar zijn zit het goud niet in de blauwe kist, en ook niet in de groene dus blijft de rode kist over.
    Als de blauwe en rode kist beide niet waar zouden zijn, moet de groene uitspraak waar zijn en het goud dus in de groene kist zitten, hier is echter een probleem. als de uitspraak op de blauwe kist niet waar is moet het goud dus zowel in de blauwe als in de groene kist zitten en dat kan niet want het goud zit maar in 1 van de kisten.

het goud zit dus in de rode kist

treyan, server tx3.travian.nl

• If the gold is in the Green Chest, all the statements are true.
    If the gold is in the Blue Chest, all the statements are false.
    If the gold is in the Red Chest, 2 statements are false and 1 is true in the order FTF.
    Therefor the gold is in the Red Chest.

Server: .com29 New Year Server
    Account: Agents of HUN