Where is the gold? Riddle contest

• One ruler of Travian Lands was so impressed by the Hero Adventures he had read a while ago in an old book, that it gave him an idea. “I really need such people in my service” – he thought. – “Why not create some similar tasks so that I can find the smartest people from among my subjects and bring them to my side?”.
    And so, he invented the first puzzle and sent a herald to announce it everywhere.

Red CHEST Blue CHEST Green CHEST
    The gold is not in the blue chest. The gold is not in this chest. The gold is in this chest.

There are 3 chests here. 2 of them are empty, and one contains gold which I am willing to give away to the smartest and luckiest of my subjects. At least one of the statements on those chests is true, and at least one of those statements is false. Where is the gold?

General contest information

Start Date / Time: 05.06.2018 – 10:00 GMT+2
    End Date / Time: 11.06.2018 – 10:00 GMT+2
    Winners announced on: 12.06.2018
    Winner chosen: Random drawn within all correct answers
    Prize 3 x 50 Gold
    Gold Voucher valid only in: UK community
    Gold Voucher valid until: 31.12.2019
    To be entitled to win you need to: Write your in-game nickname and server in the same message together with your answer.

Note: Your answers won't be visible till contest is over and they are all approved by moderator.

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• answer: gold is in red chest, statement on red chest is true, also statement on blue chest is true, but statement on grin one is false.
    nickname-nikinik
    server-UK1

• The gold is in the RED chest. [UK3, The Burninator]

That is because the puzzle says that at least 1 statement is true and at least 1 statement is false.

If gold is in the GREEN chest.

The gold is not in the blue chest. -> True
    The gold is not in this chest. -> True
    The gold is in this chest. -> True

If gold is in the BLUE chest.

The gold is not in the blue chest. -> False
    The gold is not in this chest. -> False
    The gold is in this chest. -> False

If the gold is in the RED chest.

The gold is not in the blue chest. -> True
    The gold is not in this chest. -> True
    The gold is in this chest. -> False

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• The gold is in the red CHEST.
    My in-game nickname: America
    Server is comx: Travian comx
    Thank you.

• Gold is in the Red Chest

If the statement on the Red Chest is True, then Blue Chest must also be True (no gold), meaning Green Chest must be False (no gold).

If statement on Red Chest is False, meaning Gold is in Blue Chest, making statement on Blue and Green both false.