Where is the gold? Riddle contest

• I think it is in the blue chest, a complete guess as I don't understand riddles and stuff lol.

Infinity - UK20

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• in game nick Gandalf
    server com29
    answer red chest

• The gold is in the red chest.

Assuming that the red chest statement is True. The blue chest will also be true and the green chest must be false. The blue and green chests are therefore empty and the gold is in the red chest.
    If the red chest statement was false, the blue statement would be false which would make the green chest statement false. This goes against the stipulation that at least one statement MUST BE true.
    Ultimately the statements will result in one of those two combinations of true, true, false or false, false, false.

• The gold is in the red chest.

Assuming that the red chest statement is True. The blue chest will also be true and the green chest must be false. The blue and green chests are therefore empty and the gold is in the red chest.
    If the red chest statement was false, the blue statement would be false which would make the green chest statement false. This goes against the stipulation that at least one statement MUST BE true.
    Ultimately the statements will result in one of those two combinations of true, true, false or false, false, false.

My account nickname- wooord
    Server- COM1

• The gold is in the red or the green chest.

Red is True - The gold is not in the blue chest
    Blue is True - The gold is not in the blue chest
    Green is false - The gold is not in the green chest

Therefore the gold is in the red chest.

These are all the possible combinations

viable solution

Red Blue Green Red Blue
    (red smt)
    Blue
    (blue smt
    )
    Green