UK1 Arte analysis

• If you are doing a hammer it's not the smartest thing to raid with it and risking losing troops to spiking/natars (if you farm natars that is) better to just have a small off and farm with.
    With hammer i mean WW hammer, sure great diet could be good if you have alot of offs but if you play for endgame i would say it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind small diet

People on normal servers typically don't have 10+ tech accounts to support their hammer building ^^

• You are all Crazy. Daenarys is withoutout a doubt the most beautiful women in GoT. Also The pole was who is the hottest in GoT so I dont think you can count them without make up.

Yeah, but if you put em in real world, daily lives. Then Ygritte wins by a mile!

• Y'all not voting for Sansa just because she hasn't gotten her boobs out yet. Sophie Turner is by far the most beautiful person in GoT (minus Peter Dinklage).

I never thought I would ever agree with anything that MadZ said, blimey!

Is the poll based on the TV series, or how George Arr ArMart'n described them in the books?

• I never thought I would ever agree with anything that MadZ said, blimey!
    Is the poll based on the TV series, or how George Arr ArMart'n described them in the books?

well considering danaerys is 12 in the books, you tell me.....

They see me rolling
    They hating

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• People on normal servers typically don't have 10+ tech accounts to support their hammer building

:))))))

What do you know about my hammer buildings?

Also what does that have to do with anything?
    Regardless if you have tech or not small diet is MUCH better lol.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)

• well considering danaerys is 12 in the books, you tell me.....

In A Game of Thrones she is 12, but by A Dance with Dragons she is 15 (still too young, of course). However, by hot, I assumed we meant temperature wise. Daenerys stands in the flame of a dragon and Sansa is probably boiling given that she spent most of her life in buildings with wall insulation.

• People on normal servers typically don't have 10+ tech accounts to support their hammer building ^^

So, by that logic. Techs = supermegapowerenchance to diets?.

Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
    Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
    Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
    Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale

• Tech accounts?

By that I assume you outrageous blatant cheating?

Go back to tourney servers, we don’t need that crap on the U.K. domain

Tourney starts in 3 days so no worries.

But i don't understand how tech accounts or what server i play matter, the point is that i don't agree with your thoughts on great diet/small diet.

But of course when you're out of arguments relevant to the argument you can't do anything else then call me a cheater well done :))))))))))))))

SE3 2017 - Krokodil

• I have heard UK folks play "crash and wreck", seems right. But to be fair, kinda laugh at people who put themself in that kind of category. Its funny to se them play and to predict thier actions during the a server.

Great diets will never be better than smal diets when it comes to being used on an acc with a "hammer" ^^

Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
    Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
    Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
    Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale

• :))))))

What do you know about my hammer buildings?

Apparently more than enough, judging from the reaction :)

Also what does that have to do with anything?
    Regardless if you have tech or not small diet is MUCH better lol.

You said a WWK should/is never gonna be used for raiding. On the contrary, unless you have techs/garages, raiding is a necessity to get a proper size.

So:

So, by that logic. Techs = supermegapowerenchance to diets?.

If you use techs/private farms and all that crap, then a small diet gets a lot better, yeah.

Also, these statements are just plain dumb:

With hammer i mean WW hammer,

hen it comes to being used on an acc with a "hammer"

Plenty of people build 400-500k+ off worth of OP hammers. (Without techs and on normal speed, not X2, before you start complaining that the numbers are low)

Lastly, because I forgot initially:

it's acually possible for more then your own account to use the small diet you have and therefor not worry about getting the off killed during the night since you will have def etc.

Of course it can. So can a large diet too though. Obviously it's better with UD, but if the team lacks an UD, the LD holders can settle/chief villages in various strategic locations to lend their allies the arte power too. While with SD, you can only have it in one location. It's not sure everyone who wants to park there can supply enough crop to feed if the distance is large.

• Plenty of people build 400-500k+ off worth of OP hammers. (Without techs and on normal speed, not X2, before you start complaining that the numbers are low)

Krigsrapporter för Travian Was built on a x1 server when being deffacc primarly + having no "techs" , also i have never said anything about the numbers being low.
    I don't even know whats your point is, there is almost no scenario when great diet is better then a small one.

Of course great diet is better then nothing if you don't have either unique or small one to do park villas as you said but i rather take a small one 10 out of the 10 scenarios.

Also if you can't feed it with merchants beacuse the distance is to low just let the holder of the diet farm your capital/village with big graneries.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil

• I don't even know whats your point is, there is almost no scenario when great diet is better then a small one.

Re-read the post then, it's there in plain writing. You said a hammer should never raid, and used that to counter an argument made for LD's usefullness (you only responded to half of it but oh well).

• Re-read the post then, it's there in plain writing. You said a hammer should never raid, and used that to counter an argument made for LD's usefullness (you only responded to half of it but oh well).

If your hammer is big enough for being called a "hammer" you're not farming with all of it anyways + the cata/rams so most of the cases small diet gives more benefits anyways.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil

• Christ. All I said is I prefer it to the small because you don’t need to move it to use the AA and a bunch of tourney pricks come out the woodwork.

You wanna store all your troops in your cap and keep the small there good for you. Watch that village get smashed.

Sim endgame is boring as hell for most and it restricts your hammer potential.

If you want to play tourney rules then sure, small diet is amazing, you have the best part of 10 hammers in one villager and 4m def and 900 fake accounts feeding it.

Please, we play by the rules here, we don’t need your nonsense.

• Feels like someone is abit mad :O

I acually thought UK domain was kinda good but it seems like it's even worse then swedish rounds lol.
    Atleast according to your logic but hey, maybe there is good players there what do i know.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil

• I acually thought UK domain was kinda good but it seems like it's even worse then swedish rounds lol.

Are you currently playing on the UK domain?

Or just giving us all your infinte wisdom? lol ;)

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard