UK1 Arte analysis

• like GOTN on uk1 with their 38 member alliace with 100+ multiacounts and then still make cross quad meta with 200+ players :D

what a pathetic server uk1 became

You guys are some serius cry babyes, cry in here about stuff you rly dont know anything about, just need an excuse to get your ass kicked by half amount of players, how pathetic you are.

• didn't realise we have 400 players in our alliance...

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• ^don't forget defensive pact/confed with betrayed combined with that :thumbsup:

• and we are not 200, so get over it, and start try to actualy play the game insted of sitting here all day long and cry.

maybe not 200, but you have more accounts than us so your previous statement is utter bullshit ;)

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

• Yeah mutley, you noob. GG just hit Betrayed causing their defence points to go up by 13000 just at the exact same second that we walled a hammer last op. Get your facts right!

By the way, since everyone has seen the MM showing that H+++ and GotN are (were?) working together, does that mean FOX are now helping you too? So that adds another 100 accounts or something? :O Or did H+++ finally realise you were using them and move on?

Damn, this is like an episode of love island here!

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Yeah mutley, you noob. GG just hit Betrayed causing their defence points to go up by 13000 just at the exact same second that we walled a hammer last op. Get your facts right!

I mean, we showed you the GG report, you can ask GG for that same report as well. I told SR who provided how much defense to that wall.

But sure, if it fits your narrative, then by all means make it that we helped em again...

• Damn KtF you need to send me these reports directly, everyone else just doesn't show me them and leaves me blind so that I can make random accusations :D

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• well we all know you lot lie about anything and everything delta so it's hardly surprising that no one believes you

Still cracks me up that you lot wanted a challenge so headed to a domain thats notorious for having dead servers

• well we all know you lot lie about anything and everything delta so it's hardly surprising that no one believes you

Still cracks me up that you lot wanted a challenge so headed to a domain thats notorious for having dead servers

Well its a lot harder to handle you guys in here than ingame, im just saying! :D

• isn't that basically the same thing crunch said just one post above yours? ^
    Tbh, double posting someone elses comments certainly won't help you in that matter you're struggling in. :thumbsup: