Qualification Servers

• Don't worry, in crunchies eyes everyone else but the UK is manically cheating. :D

Not saying they do as well, but it's mostly overreacting about others.

I don't disagree about .com though, since I am there and see that roumors are not far from the truth. :D

• This is the first time I have ever heard that we sweds or even the nordic countries are suppose to be famous for cheating.

Everyone who doesn't build capital 100k crophammers at day 250 is cheating according to crunch so don't bother :)))

Same guy who says unique fool is best art and great diet > small diet btw.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)

• But the fool arty is the best arty, no arguments about that, it's obvious

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• @Final Word, I'm surprised you're defensive of com server. the 1 com server i played was com3. i was inn your ally, Chaos, and we were against a Russian ally called Prime. 3 quads united couldn't beat Prime, even with silly 450k club wwks on our side, and you took an active part in trying to combat the russian cheating. the infamous 165 banned accounts in their meta lol

as a UK player, the 1 com server i tried was won by hardcore cheaters, and thats the impression com left on me. even within our own ally that server, one of the wwks openly ran 6 multi accounts lmfao, it was clusterduck on all sides