Gibby's Inside Scoop: Show Me What Democracy Looks Like!!

• THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!

TIPS

TO WAR!!!!

CN

"Uncle."

Slackers, how do you feel about your pacifist Delusional Dictator now?

I'm going to go ahead and call this Cranny Envy

Jeff-Today at 6:19 AM
    Gibby is being a good influence
    You should listen to her.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Gibby ().

• It's all good. This was mostly my making but so what? I think it is a compliment to both TIPS and CN. Gibbys shot gun is powerful but it is rubber bullets. I am fine either way home slice. If they want a fight fine, I was giving compliment to Slackerz that I think it will take both teams to do any meaningful damage.

I was proposing seperate entities working towards the same goal. They will take a WW and we will take a WW and if the server is more balanced we will fight it out in quad for fun. Why does everything have to be something? It has been tense though because we have been attacking back and forth. yes, there is some drama but that is part of the fun. After 10 years on and off with this game, you can't let it stick to you, the trolling and the nonsense. I have made many a friend on these very forums... well not these cause update... but I was trolling the urine out of them.

I am here for a while so if you wanna go a few rounds we can. I will do it with a smile on my face.

• Gibbys shot gun is powerful but it is rubber bullets.

I am here for a while so if you wanna go a few rounds we can. I will do it with a smile on my face.

I am rubber, you are glue!!

I'm going to go ahead and call this Cranny Envy

Jeff-Today at 6:19 AM
    Gibby is being a good influence
    You should listen to her.

• I should do this with 802 -- and anyone who votes "peace" in my alliance immediately gets the boot. Seems like a good mechanism to weed out the weak ;)

And as for this thread, Kels, since you asked -- I'd read your full response but "show me what democracy looks like" / "this is what democracy looks like" at the top of my screen is giving me >>maced by the police<< flashbacks and it's no fun so time to leave the thread :p

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• We can go there, but I am not demonut or republicword. But if you can't back up your national Inquirer issue trying to stir some stuff up then its's more fun. I lay stuff out on the table. Last round s3 I offered people to sit my account to look around. I don't care. I mean I do but it's more fun if you just put it out there. I know the person I am, if ya wanna do funny stuff, that's on you my brothuh.

• Stuff. You did stuff. I quoted it here just so you don't have to scroll up to remember. :)