Cup of Football anyone?

• FIFA World Cup starts tomorrow and most of the world will stick to screens . Lets have some fun with guessing, shall we?

Below is the link and code to join Bracket Challenge, I created Travian league. The winner will get one of my 50 gold Munich vouchers.

Fifa bracket predictor
    League code: 125fd81a

I know I am late, hopefully not too later. To Mods, can this thread stay in general section at least for a day? Thanks.

• When England lands they don't even have to turn the airplane off, since they'll be going home soon anyway. :whistling:

#shotsfired

• When England lands they don't even have to turn the airplane off, since they'll be going home soon anyway. :whistling:

#shotsfired

We WILL MAKE IT!

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Answer to popular question: This is official FIFA site and official FIFA challenge, you register an account, pick your winners and join a league using the code provide. You can create your own league, I made 5 already :D and play with another group of friends. The site is available on several languages, you can change it in the top right corner.

As the topic was moved to Tavern there activity is low, please do me a favor and drop the link in you skype/discord chats. Lets have some fun :)

Ole Ole Ole Ole..... Россия, вперед.

• This is closing ceremony of Moscow Olympic Games in 1980 :) Seems appropriate. I am not diehard soccer fun but big events i watch. It was most exciting and enjoyable World Cup in my memory.

Congrats to all France fans. Vive la Moscow :)

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• ITS COMING HOME (2022) ;)

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

• Oh mate I watched almost all of them, I missed a couple of games during the end of the group stage as they were running 4 matches a day and 2 at the same time! :(

• Last ones I watched was 2006 when Brasil had that dream team rather than this pile of garbage.