comx , Official thread. LETS GO!

• don't worry about them, they often say things that don't make sense :D

On fire

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• On fire

With them is like shooting on the red cross :D

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• This contest is still active.Anyone who is the first to chief a village from an account larger then your own will win as advertised.

I want my own title!!!

Do natars count?

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• This contest is still active.Anyone who is the first to chief a village from an account larger then your own will win as advertised.

on it boss :P just hold on little longer chiefing top10 player of disney and toons are little hard as gold competition is rough this time

• With them is like shooting on the red cross :D

Dude you played on arquitecto last finals, you were full of multis & got them banned too.
    things dont just get forgotten like u'd want them to be, multihunters remember, we remember.

and u coming here talking, just proves what a pathetic clown you are
    shame on you dude

• No natars do not count. It has to be from another player.

Good luck :)

As I said earlier, not fair for the 2 Disney accounts...

To make up for it, feel free to give them 150g each.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• Dude you played on arquitecto last finals, you were full of multis & got them banned too.things dont just get forgotten like u'd want them to be, multihunters remember, we remember.

and u coming here talking, just proves what a pathetic clown you are
    shame on you dude

I don't want anything to be forgotten, on the contrary, I'm glad that after a year you still remember what I did, it must have hurt you a lot and I'm sorry for that!

However, the difference is that I have never denied having accounts that played for me.
    Multihunters also remember having them unbanned without any sanction

I'm very happy that you used your first post in this forum to say this, I have to be very important to you and if you want I can leave you an autograph where you prefer, I just ask you not to choose strange positions where to do it because I'm engaged.

I'm sorry for my English, I guess there's some mistake

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

• un arquitecto with big palaces :osd:

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• un arquitecto with big palaces :osd:

Better an architect with big palaces than a polystyrene bat :osd:

• I don't want anything to be forgotten, on the contrary, I'm glad that after a year you still remember what I did, it must have hurt you a lot and I'm sorry for that!
    However, the difference is that I have never denied having accounts that played for me.
    Multihunters also remember having them unbanned without any sanction

I'm very happy that you used your first post in this forum to say this, I have to be very important to you and if you want I can leave you an autograph where you prefer, I just ask you not to choose strange positions where to do it because I'm engaged.

I'm sorry for my English, I guess there's some mistake

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• Just checking to see if anyone has achieved this yet or not?

I already won.

I would like to change my title now. Thank you, time for coffee.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• Sucks to be better than everyone else.

I know what it's like to be in this situation, you have my moral support.

• Or better yet, G E T T E R T O O L S. It doesn't lie, nor needs confirmation of others.

• Or better yet, G E T T E R T O O L S. It doesn't lie, nor needs confirmation of others.

@jaruby Will you let me zero one of your villages and then let me settle on the spot to make GT think that I chiefed it?

Im not the one who did it, but someone smaller from ANT chiefed ALIENS player few hours ago.. Maybe if he will show up on forum he can claim his title :p

Converter - Battle reports Travian

Screenshot by Lightshot

And stats of 2 players before chiefing:

Drakula: Player-Informations Player: drakula - Alliance: ALIENS© - Server: tx3.travian.com (comtx3) - Travian analytics & statistics

Pé de Atleta: Player-Informations Player: Pé de Atleta - Alliance: ANT ALL - Server: tx3.travian.com (comtx3) - Travian analytics & statistics

So Drakula had about 4.5k pop and Pe de atleta had 3.4k pop. Now drakula has 3.9k and Pe has 4k :)