comx , Official thread. LETS GO!

• Do you hear that?

It's the sound of noone giving a PINK FLUFFY UNICORN. ;)

• Speaking about dirty playing we have to remember that Walkenengel is the worst, he sabotaged a WW account.... he beated everyone in dirty playing.

Thats not cheating.

Thats just very low gameplay by people trying desperatly to be relevant.

• Not sure where you're aiming with that, but ok. ^^

We've played together on beta btw, have I done the same there? Even after all the disagreements regarding how things went in the alliance I never even considered it.:)

We could debate about low gameplay on how your team on beta used us to boost a few accounts, which never showed any result in the longrun, but okay... unlike some I don't hold grudges for years.

And don't get me wrong, I got nothing against you, just bringing this up over and over is a bit lame, since not even your team is clean from some rather lame moves.

You might be a bit fast to judge, many with whom I played are quite satisfied with me.

Let's just say the WW holder asked me to help, and so I did.... then he completely did things the other way and when I lost my WW on com29 even dared to mock me.

I would feel bad about it, but seeing he deleted all messages where he shared the password and completely denied taking responsibility... I don't.

At least I came forth and said what I did and why. I could've easily be a FLUFFY PINK UNICORN and not say anything about it.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear word/warning given ().

• Well, there was no WW on beta, so I guess we'll never find out. ;)
    And if you feel the need to debate about low gameplay in our alliance, go for it. Im truly excited what you will come up with.

Anyways, I did not bring this up over and over. I just replied to your silly comment making fun of the guy who you backstabbed by sending that WW defense home.
    And I also dont see how a naive move like sharing password and getting an unreliable person on board on the WW account would justify your behaviour in any way.

I have also been quite clear about this when we talked back on the beta.

Do you hear that?

It's the sound of noone giving a FLUFFY PINK UNICORN

At least I came forth and said what I did and why. I could've easily be a FLUFFY PINK UNICORN and not say anything about it.

Indeed, not being an asshole at all and showing great manners. Congraz mate. :thumbup:

• those who win, seek no justice, cry when they lose, where justice is. Ironic moment..

To look at this topic is funny, please keep it up and do not stop. :)

Dude, I am seriously in love with you :love:

• I think that baboon would prefer to have "the power" over quitting.