comx , Official thread. LETS GO!

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Well you just described a boring server, good job :thumbup:

How is that boring? Lots of fighting, lots of lost hammers, lots of defense calls. Seems pretty interesting to me.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• Can someone tell me whats going on?

Apparently the only 3 WWs building are teaming up against an ally who isn’t building? :huh:

• Can someone tell me whats going on?

Apparently the only 3 WWs building are teaming up against an ally who isn’t building? :huh:

That is correct, along with the other meta that doesnt even have a WW.

No teaming up. They all just want to ensure that berry didnt spoil the victory for edge so that comx will be over very soon.

And somehow you started off your statement with "no"....... cant really see how that is a no? Seems like you just clearly stated they are working TOGETHER to make sure edge wins and berry doesnt. Seems to be exactly what we both said. lord or lord. So much chaos going on around here.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• No teaming up. They all just want to ensure that berry didnt spoil the victory for edge so that comx will be over very soon.

We are not here for WW...We have been smashing around all round, while alliances like EDGE and BAITA have done absolutely nothing, and just simmed since the start of the server...And somehow they still have to team up against us? A lvl 0 WW with 40 members?

EDGE = 170 members

BAITA = 77 members

IDMY = 145 members

ANT = 85 members

Have I forgotten someone?

VS

Berry = 28 members
    +
    Berry R (a newly created support wing for people who don’t want to be a part of the 500 player meta) = 13 members

Don’t think I need to say anything, sucks to suck.

10 enemy accounts per Berry, seems fair to me :thumbup:

Go Natars! :nat07:

Post was edited 2 times, last by Lemon: Made sentence make sense ().

• whatever this round Berry show me the most fantastic game? They are rude but their strength are real. Just like fighting with The Joker from Batman. But its not like other 3 ally join together. Edge, Baita meta are stilll aytacking each other. And I don't care what people say.

I don't think this round.will end easily. Real hammer haven't showed yet.

ก่อนหน้านี้จำไอดีไม่ได้ละ

Th1 2017 : ร้านdog - Behemoth

Tournament Qualification 2017 : TUK TUK - L Lawliet
    Th1 2018: CH - Trafalgar Law
    Comx 2018: Thai, ANT, BAITAPFF - Gray Fullbuster

Thx 28 : เลาจน์, กบฏ - Aida Sayaka

Thx 29 : Olympus, GG - Amaterasu

Tournament Qualification 2020 Group Asia : BAD GUY - L Lawliet

Asia X 2020 Round 3 : ห้าว - Bushin

• isnt it cheaing when berry snd def to edge ww and ask some berry to lighten it up so berry can get more def point than edge... :3

its more fun to see that some berry guy have more spear per account than edge ww from whole meta...

• Why are berry players crying about this after declaring war on every alliance? Lmao

They see me rolling
    They hating

• any hammer else coming. Aol from PFF gonna hit soon with massive catas. Its not over yet.

• whatever this round Berry show me the most fantastic game. They are rude but their strength are real. Just like fighting with The Joker from Batman. But its not like other 3 ally join together. Edge, Baita meta are stilll aytacking each other. And I don't care what people say.

I don't think this round.will end easily. Real hammer haven't showed yet.

They joined together. Wait until it is over. Then you will hear ALL about it.

isnt it cheaing when berry snd def to edge ww and ask some berry to lighten it up so berry can get more def point than edge... :3

its more fun to see that some berry guy have more spear per account than edge ww from whole meta...

How in the world is that cheating?

Why are berry players crying about this after declaring war on every alliance? Lmao

Shut up Arnov.

any hammer else coming. Aol from PFF gonna hit soon with massive catas. Its not over yet.

of course not. that is the only hammer out there.

etc....

• lol Edge WW back to zero now

moreover someone keep withdraw lot of def from EDGE WW. Spies everywhere haha.
    I'm quitting now see ya next round.

Post was edited 1 time, last by L Lawliet ().

• Or maybe those were your allies PFFBAITA (DACIA) you ever so slightly thought wouldn't backstab you?

You have no idea who you held hands with apparently, or some didn't like a noncompetitive server..

• Pretty distasteful to come here sharing reports after this shit you just pulled :)

So hitting the WW is distasteful? :huh:

Sorry that we decided to interrupt the meta party you got going

• Pretty sure he was referring to all the def being missing right before the attacks :D

They see me rolling
    They hating

• the betrayal is real. Is this game of throne or something haha.

• Pretty sure he was referring to all the def being missing right before the attacks :D

That is something I don’t know anything about...I was too busy feeding AOLs hammer, or rather dual was...I was sleeping :sleeping:

Ask the EDGE leader(s) who have asked to join us next round, maybe they know more than I do..