comx , Official thread. LETS GO!

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • This is not fun. Some people ruin the game by playing dirty. I know it's not against the rule. But we play travian to have fun. I won't comeback to comx anymore.

ก่อนหน้านี้จำไอดีไม่ได้ละ

Th1 2017 : ร้านdog - Behemoth

Tournament Qualification 2017 : TUK TUK - L Lawliet
    Th1 2018: CH - Trafalgar Law
    Comx 2018: Thai, ANT, BAITAPFF - Gray Fullbuster

Thx 28 : เลาจน์, กบฏ - Aida Sayaka

Thx 29 : Olympus, GG - Amaterasu

Tournament Qualification 2020 Group Asia : BAD GUY - L Lawliet

Asia X 2020 Round 3 : ห้าว - Bushin

• It's not theft if password was given to me without me even asking for it you baboon....
    And please, learn how to write or make some sense at least, if you're to insult someone.

If you have an account on this server and then used a pw that was given to you even if willingly then you are guilty of password sharing which is against the rules and cheating.
    In case that is true I have passed it on to those ingame who will investigate.

The .com domain is not language class as many players from around the globe play here.
    Since this is not English class lets leave language criticism out of any forum banter.

:|

• kick peoples butts and they complain.

so let me get this straight....you claim to have nothing to do about this, claim to know nothing about this. Then the person who claims to have done it said that it was all him because he knew that "Lemon" was playing in berry and he told "Lemon" that he was WW holder and shared info with "Lemon" but you didn't know anything about it?

Had nothing to do with it?As for the above quote...if Berry didn't know about it, why are you claiming to be kicking EDGE butt? It wasn't you who did it. It was a low honor sabotage from a dual of the WW holder. So let's just clear this up a bit..EDGE was on level 98 despite their "horrible infrastructure" and the only way that the WW was taken down was because of an inside traitor, NOT BERRY.

So you can't really be claiming to be kicking anyone's butts.Spies are a part of the game. Try as hard as you like but you don't always find them. An alliance claiming victory, with help from sabotage, are really just losers who couldn't find their own way to a win. But, diplomacy is also a way to play this game. Your lack of it makes no excuse for why you couldn't win or why you had less allies than any other alliance. That would be your alliances own fault.

As far as the leaders sucking and treating people poorly, you have major misinformation but you go ahead and believe the reason he had to justify himself to be dishonorable. I don't exactly know how he became a part of the WW team. But, he could've chosen not to do what he did. HE chose to do it and you're claiming victory. Distasteful. It's distasteful when a dual smashes the hammers of the owners and it's extremely distasteful to sabotage a WW. And, here you guys are bragging about how you got ahead because of a sabotaged dual. Real first class. It doesn't really matter if you sought it out. You still accepted it and you still played along with it. Where you got the info is irrelevant. Getting info isn't really the issue here, it's the fact that you are claiming to be victorious when you're only way of winning was through sabotage.

Yeah, if Berry did it the "Right way" we would have lost a few levels or even been zeroed, maybe..I doubt the zeroed part but definitely some levels. But, it would have been an honorable way to lose a server. This is just a distasteful excuse for a win. I'd be embarrassed to win that way. Matter of fact, if I was in an alliance that told me that was going to happen, I would have left it immediately. As far as alliances being allies making games boring...no, that's not what makes the games boring. It's shenanigans like this that ruins the games, bots and multis ruin the games. If more people played then not everyone would be allies. Oh, and Edge was not allied with everyone. We weren't stopped from hitting anyone but one group. Should get facts straight first before you spout out your mouth. I've been a member of EDGE since joining the server.

• It's funny how all these guys don't know how DoH usually plays, and are just finding out xD
    It's always shady FLUFFY PINK UNICORNS! :p

They see me rolling
    They hating

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Substituted swears with forum friendly words instead. ().

• TK maybe, just maybe, you couldn't pick sides being a moderator? :whistling:

Not me :)

I do not play the server but when I read stuff like I read then I should say something.
    Rules are in place for a reason and if you can't play within the rules then you are cheating.

I have said it before and will say it again, it is sad to see players claim so much skill but then cheat to do something.
    Again if you step outside the boundaries of the rules then you are not using skill, your just cheating. :|

• When exactly did he say he had an existing acc on the server? If he did then my bad
    You stating that "you're cheating since that would be password sharing" is basically just another baseless accusation. And anyway haven't you removed many posts before when people accused others of cheating saying to take it up with MH instead?
    Hmmmmmmmm

They see me rolling
    They hating

• If you have an account on this server and then used a pw that was given to you even if willingly then you are guilty of password sharing which is against the rules and cheating.
    In case that is true I have passed it on to those ingame who will investigate.

But he didn’t have an account prior to getting access to one of the WW accounts...

But as far as I’m aware, MHs are not allowed to play on servers they hunt on, so maybe you can help us getting an investigation going?

Always make sure to trust the people you ask to dual.

• Lets break this one down......

so let me get this straight....you claim to have nothing to do about this, claim to know nothing about this. Then the person who claims to have done it said that it was all him because he knew that "Lemon" was playing in berry and he told "Lemon" that he was WW holder and shared info with "Lemon" but you didn't know anything about it?

Correct, I claim to have nothing to do with this.

Had nothing to do with it?As for the above quote...if Berry didn't know about it, why are you claiming to be kicking EDGE butt? It wasn't you who did it. It was a low honor sabotage from a dual of the WW holder. So let's just clear this up a bit..EDGE was on level 98 despite their "horrible infrastructure" and the only way that the WW was taken down was because of an inside traitor, NOT BERRY.

This whole sentence is true but your context is off. I didnt say a word about kicking EDGEs butt. I wasnt talking in the least about the sandcastle falling. I meant everyones butt all round. I thought that was clear.

The next part Im not sure why you are yelling at me about. Yes the WW thing was a sabotage exactly like you said from the WW holder. Does that have anything to do with me? Yet again you are correct on the rest. The WW went down because of the traitor NOT BERRY. Again why are you still pissed at berry? You just admitted it was the WW holders fault and it went down because of that.

PS... your sandcastle should of already went down but none of the other metas would send on you because you are ALL WORKING TOGETHER to make sure a certain group doesnt win.

So you can't really be claiming to be kicking anyone's butts.Spies are a part of the game. Try as hard as you like but you don't always find them.

Yes, yes I can. The rest of that is part of why you guys are all so mad yet again you guys just admit it is part of the game.

An alliance claiming victory, with help from sabotage, are really just losers who couldn't find their own way to a win. But, diplomacy is also a way to play this game. Your lack of it makes no excuse for why you couldn't win or why you had less allies than any other alliance. That would be your alliances own fault.

We had less allies then any other alliance because Travian is a WAR GAME and we dont want to have every alliance as our friend like you guys do. We did not cheat, we do not use multis like some of the others that accuse of of being MHs sense they keep getting caught over and over. Hers one for you....we did not share the ww password in chats for everyone to have.

PS... you can whine and whine about it but you you were perfectly willing to claim victory when you have the entire server except 30ish accounts on your side.

As far as the leaders sucking and treating people poorly, you have major misinformation but you go ahead and believe the reason he had to justify himself to be dishonorable. I don't exactly know how he became a part of the WW team. But, he could've chosen not to do what he did. HE chose to do it and you're claiming victory. Distasteful. It's distasteful when a dual smashes the hammers of the owners and it's extremely distasteful to sabotage a WW. And, here you guys are bragging about how you got ahead because of a sabotaged dual. Real first class. It doesn't really matter if you sought it out. You still accepted it and you still played along with it. Where you got the info is irrelevant. Getting info isn't really the issue here, it's the fact that you are claiming to be victorious when you're only way of winning was through sabotage.

Yet again, I did not claim victory. YOU GUYS screwed up and are trying to take it out on others.

Yeah, if Berry did it the "Right way" we would have lost a few levels or even been zeroed, maybe..I doubt the zeroed part but definitely some levels. But, it would have been an honorable way to lose a server. This is just a distasteful excuse for a win. I'd be embarrassed to win that way. Matter of fact, if I was in an alliance that told me that was going to happen, I would have left it immediately. As far as alliances being allies making games boring...no, that's not what makes the games boring. It's shenanigans like this that ruins the games, bots and multis ruin the games. If more people played then not everyone would be allies. Oh, and Edge was not allied with everyone. We weren't stopped from hitting anyone but one group. Should get facts straight first before you spout out your mouth. I've been a member of EDGE since joining the server.

The "right way......" Thats a good one....
    You mean not sharing our password with everyone and their mother to make WW coverage easier and just doing it ourselves.
    You mean not making a deal with every meta on the server not to hit each other to get the server over quicker?
    You mean not making a deal with every meta on the server to prevent one single alliance from winning?

Sorry bud but I only spout out the truth after my facts are straight so you should find out what your leaders are really talking about and maybe find a new alliance to be with starting on the next server.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• I see a lot of new forum account writting in this tread

Seem like a certain playerbase is salty enough to bother making an account

Keep the entertainement going, I got my popcorn ready

• why not we all just agree to limit ip address for ww and arti holder so "human" play an account not gangbang it and cry... (i am not sure what i am talking )

if u wanna play best play as heroes team they were the best.. if u are looking for sim and win.. i bet it will be too much for you guys if you arnt a team... i heard they are coming next server not sure :3

• To all those who think that all metas were supporting EDGE was wrong.
    IDMY didn't hit edge ww because they knew that berries will hit [but they never expected they will cheat and use easy way to hit]
    30% of BAITAPFF were supporting edge because berries stole their construction plan[some spy of BERRY betrayed them and gaved plan to berries due to which they were left with no option but to support some other meta]
    About PFF they were not with anyone and attacked edge ww and other supply villages[pm for reports]
    About Berry stop making lame excuses.
    Admit it that you guys played dirty game and spoiled others fun.
    About the size of players in edge you you guys better know that you have more def than whole edge.
    Its better to have 40 players than to have 150 players[150 players out of which many are inactives and play for fun ] Its difficult to handle random players. You guys came up with a team. But yes we played clean and good game and made you guys scared[that made you to cheat]
    We never had plans to win this server but to have fun. But you spoiled up everything
    What if whole server help you guys in building your ww and no one attacks you[Will you guys have fun then?]
    Believe goji will cry that his hammer was unused and he already spent a lot
    AT last i will say ggwp EDGE,BAITA,IDMY[You guys did well]

• Yep he is good . Berry consists of many godlike strong player. Thats why I think its useless now. They are controlling all the game moment. Win or lose it depend on them.

ก่อนหน้านี้จำไอดีไม่ได้ละ

Th1 2017 : ร้านdog - Behemoth

Tournament Qualification 2017 : TUK TUK - L Lawliet
    Th1 2018: CH - Trafalgar Law
    Comx 2018: Thai, ANT, BAITAPFF - Gray Fullbuster

Thx 28 : เลาจน์, กบฏ - Aida Sayaka

Thx 29 : Olympus, GG - Amaterasu

Tournament Qualification 2020 Group Asia : BAD GUY - L Lawliet

Asia X 2020 Round 3 : ห้าว - Bushin

• Berries cheat.
    Raiding 500 milion ress for week is cheating.
    They never can win against edge so in some way in about 10 ~20 minutes they logged in our WW,withdrawed 8 milions of deff, stole the Architect s arty...and leave the Plans to make Edge rebuild and use their cheaters hammers against Edge in the future.
    Hope this server ends soon as possibile.

Colonel Hans Landa of the SS
    Running the security for the premiere...

Post was edited 1 time, last by damianto ().