comx , Official thread. LETS GO!

• so many accusations and FLUFFY PINK UNICORNS on either side, but none provided any battle report or proof of any accusation. at least if u put a statement, back it up with some evidence. :)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Substituted swears with forum friendly words. ().

• Would you, your friends, an ally etc..... take advantage of knowledge that was just handed to you. Now that it's over Im sure you will say no but we all know how this would of went down if we were the ones passing out our logins and getting screwed over by a WW holder and leaders.

You'll likely try to spin this as not being directly adressed at me, but you're clearly differentiating between me and "my friends" and "an ally".

So, answering first in regards to me personally:
    No, I would never take advantage of such knowledge, or someone else ruining an enemy account from the inside. If I had been contacted like your team was, I would have told enemy leadership. Also, please stop with the "just knowledge being handed over" - he actively sent home defense so your OP could succeed, and you planned an OP around him doing so.

For me, the personal limit is MMs being handed over - I'm fine with that. I don't like actively planting spies to achieve that though. Taking any more intimate information than that is out of the question for me. I don't want enemy off plans leaked, WW account information leaked, defense information being leaked, having enemy accounts sabotaged from the inside to my advantage or w/e else you can come up with.

As for my friends:
    I do actually consider Lemon a friend, had some good chats with him (on other topics than this one...). So yeah, apparently I do have some friends who would do so :p I'm guessing that other friends think it's acceptable too though, sadly :( Though I also know that many of my friends would strongly object to it.

As for an ally (here I'm first considering an ally that I'm a part of):
    As said, it's very limited what I personally accept. I can accept a little bit more from my team, if it's a team with players I like. Though, that is of course only the case if I have no major influence on it (no leadership role).

So, without a leadership role, I would probably be willing to accept the team having planted spies (not leadership though) and accepting disgruntled players leaving the enemy team (but no sitting in the enemy team the entire server and then hitting their WW after using their trainer to build a WWK, no WW holders switching, and no ruining accounts as duals/sitters) - though I would still disagree with it, and let my opinion be clear in the ally.

If I was in leadership, I would strongly object to those things though - and I have actively prevented them from happening.

If my team took advantage of enemy accounts being ruined from the inside, leadership spies, WW account switching or whatnot, I would leave. I would raise awareness of it in the team, and try to get as many players to leave with me as possible.

With that out of the way, do I think other teams or players would have done the same to you here on comx if given the opportunity? Yes - which is sad, just like it's sad that you used it.

The difference is though, you're a pre-formed tightly-knit friend group, who could easily decide not to take advantage of it and then be sure that none would be using it without the rest knowing - and you're also significantly more skilled than the current opposition, so that you have the need for such acts is sad.

• i bet in Diablo account we got highest numbers of troops in all ANT meta

Ahahaha... you don't know our numbers, and it seems that you don't know that you are in an open wing, and you think to speak about real ants :D Then it seems that Ant All have some problems of comunication with edge and with us, because you continue to support that WW after the sabotage (even if diablo tried to ask to support berry... :D ) For real ants diablo and his neighbour friend are only untrusted players. So speak only for your untrusted wing, that's not real ants, and speak only for your untrusted allies numbers, that you don't know other numbers.
    Then it's enough to see your numbers in attack rank and def rank... Diablo def points 148k att points 167k
    And you think to have good numbers :D :D And you think that your ally are real ants ..... as i said before, don't speak about what you don't know, and you can't know, because no real ants never told to you nothing.
    Wake up, Ant All never has been the ants mother alliance, you are only in a wing for untrusted players, and in this server for many other reasons the 3 ants alliances are each one for his own business.

• are you still talking with those indians and with a lemon?
    Keep on train and fun they off.

Colonel Hans Landa of the SS
    Running the security for the premiere...

• At least the forum is active now ;) Can’t wait to show you all what we are gonna do next.

Stay salty.

• @NatarAbusivo ANT has always been dogcrap (did I do it right? Even though it makes no sense.)

The dogcrap is you that write such things. I've seen that this forum is populated almost only by a little group of dishonourable humans, that knows only to lie and cheat and sabotage and insult... casually all of these sub-humans are playing to support berry, and as usual they fill the forum with lies to hide their dirty nature and actions.

• The dogcrap is you that write such things. I've seen that this forum is populated almost only by a little group of dishonourable humans, that knows only to lie and cheat and sabotage and insult... casually all of these sub-humans are playing to support berry, and as usual they fill the forum with lies to hide their dirty nature and actions.

Where is the lie though? Ants haven't done anything significant this round and not holding my breath on waiting for them to do anything for the remainder of the round.

• Or you know, people quit because of crap like what was pulled off here, and what I gather are similar acts that you're responsible for. A meta being careless and having to MM just to get someone to keep the WW account alive is obviously a noob meta. Many of those noobs and newbs might never return to comx or com, or even quit travian entirely. So in this thread, we have a bunch of veteran players in a jerkcircle over how good they are and how bad everyone else is, while less experienced players in non-preformed metas might quit the game, likely making the server even less interesting in the future. Good job!

im sorry but the only circlejerking i see is those noob doing a hugfest and blaming left and right peaple for cheating without proof.

I see some logic behind what you are saying but i dont think you are seeing the big picture at all. If anything, that give peaple the flame required to finish the round, or come back next round to get revenge.

Regardless im the kind of individual that is not ashamed from betraying, backstabbing, trashing an account, spiking farm daily or such. As long as it is not forbidden by the MH, i see it as a way to achive my goal... and to entertain myself.... which is a hard thing to do after doing the same thing over and over after 10 years.

Yes, please judge me. Do me dirty

• If you have an account on this server and then used a pw that was given to you even if willingly then you are guilty of password sharing which is against the rules and cheating.
    In case that is true I have passed it on to those ingame who will investigate.

Not me

I do not play the server but when I read stuff like I read then I should say something.
    Rules are in place for a reason and if you can't play within the rules then you are cheating.

I have said it before and will say it again, it is sad to see players claim so much skill but then cheat to do something.
    Again if you step outside the boundaries of the rules then you are not using skill, your just cheating.

Weren't you the person telling me on com29 General Discussion that blindly accusing someone of cheating on the forum isn't allowed?

Which is exactly what you're hinting at about me above?

What I did was wrong, but there were absolutely no rules broken in this case, so you can play mr. Sherlock Holmes with your ''investigations'' elsewhere. Don't talk about things you have absolutely no idea about, since there's probably a hand full of people here that know how and why, rest is just bloating it up with their own imaginary stories.

• I am sorry Wolkenengel but I did not blindly accuse you of anything.

The posts you have made in this thread and the one post in particular led me and a few others here to think that you were playing this round.
    So if you were playing then what you did was illegal. If you were not on this server then it is what it is.

In my post I just made it clear I would turn over what I read as any should if they see posts like that.
    So no hint from me but only you speaking as if you were.

If you don't want attention, don't do things that bring it.

:|

• You can cut it. (:

Ff you didn't accuse then why did you quote me there and already mention some ''investigation'' of sorts? From what I see here you jumped to the conclusion too quickly that I already had an account prior to that on server, which ended up not being the case.

And I didn't come here to seek attention, I came here to clarify how and what that happened. I came to take the blame so others wouldn't be falsely accused of cheating, hacking and in general doing things they haven't done...

Or do you perhaps think it would be better if I were silent and you'd have this thread full of false stories and theories? False accusations and whatnot?

• LOL.

Reminds me of the time that Godz had an insider on Wild WW account. The guy started sending back defense and but he was too slow as he was quickly locked out by vigilant duals. He still managed to send back - I dunno - 500k def from UA, while Gods hammers were incoming. Wild leaders called out Godz and to frigo’s credit told his guys to drop treasury below 20. They weren’t successful in capturing regardless and I believe he would’ve given the artifact back if they were. In any case, the point is showcasing what decent leaders do when their team is in the wrong. Yea, Berry didn’t do it directly yet they benefited from low play. Also why I would never play speed. The culture needs a clean up. Too many Egos and play philosophy is generally dirty. Take for example Lemon’s “so what, I’ll do what I can to keep the server going” yet there was a line crossed most decent teams wouldn’t dare to cross if they even cared about their reputation. But this, unfortunately, seems to be the norm lately on speed, or moreso perhaps of so-called “elite” teams.

..And that is the Final Word.

• I never played speed before, nor will I ever.

I actually felt a little bad for what I had done afterwards, but since acc owner deleted message where he sent me password and keeps denying he ever did send it to me, I guess I don't anymore.

I guess I should've thought of what I did sooner, but seeing how people are not willing to admit their own mistakes by erasing messages to seem innocent... I know my mistakes, but at least I'll admit them.

And a short disclaimer in general after seeing some posts.
    I do NOT consider myself as a skilled player, nor one who would trash others which aren't as experienced yet.
    You can think of me what you want after this, bot those who have played with me and I care about know how I am.

• LOL.

Reminds me of the time that Godz had an insider on Wild WW account. The guy started sending back defense and but he was too slow as he was quickly locked out by vigilant duals. He still managed to send back - I dunno - 500k def from UA, while Gods hammers were incoming. Wild leaders called out Godz and to frigo’s credit told his guys to drop treasury below 20. They weren’t successful in capturing regardless and I believe he would’ve given the artifact back if they were. In any case, the point is showcasing what decent leaders do when their team is in the wrong. Yea, Berry didn’t do it directly yet they benefited from low play. Also why I would never play speed. The culture needs a clean up. Too many Egos and play philosophy is generally dirty. Take for example Lemon’s “so what, I’ll do what I can to keep the server going” yet there was a line crossed most decent teams wouldn’t dare to cross if they even cared about their reputation. But this, unfortunately, seems to be the norm lately on speed, or moreso perhaps of so-called “elite” teams.

Yeah ofc what happened is to be blamed on EDGE itself for letting random people have the password that's obvious, but the ego boasting in this thread is just beyond imagination. What happened happened though it baffles me how people are justifying such a no-honor move while patting themselves on the shoulder like it's fine and moral to do.

Another thing is, as you mentioned in your similar story, the guy didn't have enough time to send back all the def and that is very reasonable, since sending back that amount of reinfs is a pain in the butt and takes time, the hilarious thing is that, and I'm not accusing, but just wondering, that it might only be possible to pull off what happened here with a script lol.

• You'd be surprised what can be done in 15min and if you know how to return troops fast.

Without assistsnce of scripts, add-ons or external software.

• That's the general consensus. I was told that another who gave it to you was Seanver, though none have been verified with actual evidence. I believe ya, though ;)

I was only on that account for the past couple of weeks because a buddy from USX asked me to give them some pointers and advice for WW building and alliance. Clearly, I should have advised them not to share the password with half the server, but I figured that was a no-brainer.

I find the whole thing rather entertaining.

• LMAO
    What a condescending .....

1) You did blindly accuse him, as he had never said he played the round before.
    2) "led me and few others to believe" shouldn't be there either. You spoke for only yourself. And that sentence pretty much confirms that you blindly assumed, and then accused him.
    3) Now you use the word, "if" but back there you did not.
    4) "if you don't want attention don't do things that bring it" one of the worst things a moderator could've said.

Listen, you're supposed to stay neutral. Not pick sides and fight for them. Not to mention you didn't once address the fact that you've told us to not baselessly accuse people and even removed posts, but you just admitted you did it yourself. An apology is needed. And not one which is followed by "but," and then completely disagreeing with the statement.

Learn your role in the community, it's about time.