comx , Official thread. LETS GO!

• anyway after tonight facts we have a lot of fear...I just think we always had a lot of fear.

Colonel Hans Landa of the SS
    Running the security for the premiere...

• Its and old MM but just for posterity i think I'll put it here

"Hi Guys,news from IDMY Leadership

We gladly want to inform you guys that we IDMY+EDGE+BAITAPFF had agreed to enter the cease fire agreement,so from now onwards,pls stop attacking any player from edge and baitapff

if any of you are still persistent in attacking them after reading this MM,the leadership of idmy would not cover your action

If any of you still receiving attack from any edge and baitapff player,pls inform me as soon as possible for quick response

any problem regarding this cease fire,may contact me directly
    Regards,
    Enermax"

The 279 player hugfest has begun. How can the berries possibly stand a chance against such a zerg ;(

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• lets wait what days hide to us

• well considering you guys have an average troop count of over 1,3M it should be easy for you still

• Gojiberry have hammers ? Dude I said before he raids with paladins.. I can personally say he had 1m Spears 750k paladin with 150hrs to 7 days worth que for them.... Not sure whats his count after the latest hit.. trust me or not.. he doesn't have any wwk or wwr... He does have little chunks of war hammers which are easily assembled for speed servers.. he is feeding someone's hammer who isn't in berry alliance.. shhhh.. he won't let me sit him again.. or I might get kicked soon.. poor me.. anyway I am out of luck.. so doesn't matter.. :(

Trust you or not but the spy report say otherwise. People always said that talk is cheap. :p

It's good to see Dingle Berry keep building his hammer. But please don't park your troop in oasis ya ;)

Converter - Battle reports Travian

• How does that gojiberry dude have so much siege in one village?

Some BFF dude sent it on rein.

You guys should REALLY change the name of your meta to match this lovely show of teamwork. I mean having three separate names just doesnt give this amount of love and support justice.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jaruby ().

• Trust you or not but the spy report say otherwise. People always said that talk is cheap. :p
    It's good to see Dingle Berry keep building his hammer. But please don't park your troop in oasis ya ;)

Converter - Battle reports Travian

didn't I said he is feeding someone's hammer who isn't in berry. . that guy is only running off since 12th day of server in his non cap villa his count showed using gb and other stuff.. not sure how he manages to get resources for that considering he is too small to even run a proper cap rammer...I bet his troops will half or more starve when it will be pulled back for launch.. cause he didn't used storage till now...

• Yes I believe you. That hammer was belong to non berry guy and goji just farming twice more than number 2 robber just to feed that hammer.

So nice Goji. Can I park my troops too. :p

• dude he is raiding to run def villa... his couple of def villa have 80k+ spears in single villa like that... and he is using trainer too for it...he is also the who send most resourse to ww...

• You guys should REALLY change the name of your meta to match this lovely show of teamwork. I mean having three separate names just doesnt give this amount of love and support justice.

HAHA!!!

They started taking my advice! The metas have begun to combine for one team of friendship to build the WW of love! I am honored for helping you decide to do this.

Now pick a good name like "The End" or something snazzy like that. Finally get the other wings of your meta to switch their name too. COME ON show the team work, be proud of your MEGA-meta! You are coming together for the greater good of travian! It is your responsibility to SAVE TRAVIAN from the evil Berrys!!!

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• just rest...save your money..go to the sea...find a girlfriend.

Awwww, thanks for caring but the only reason I play this game is to rest, I dont spend much money on it, I go out on the water at least a couple times a month and Im married so I dont think a girlfriend would be the best idea. But really thank you so much for worring about me.