comx , Official thread. LETS GO!

• Yo momma's so poor that even ducks throw bread at her

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

Post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().

• Yo momma so fat that donald trump wants to use her as the wall

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

• Yo momma is so fat that the only letters she knows are K, F and C

• Yo momma's so ugly that she threw a boomerang and it refused to come back

• Still no one talking about $W playing (italian wing of SW)

Maybe they are the black ajah?

No one will talk about anything but me.

I am going to get a good crapper. Make an epic scout hammer and be the first person to take down a WW wall with only scouts and rams! Ahhhh goals!

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• Was fun while it lasted ngl, most activity I seen on the forum in like ever lol. Roll on the 8th of October! Only a week to go now 8)

• Oh, you mean one year ago when the only two alliances that mattered spent all their time screwing around with each other and left you alone to just sit back doing nothing but make def? That round? Either of them could of stopped you but neither cared. Or do you mean the round you guys did nothing but WW prep because no one cared about you at all? That round?
    im

i am not quite sure what is that other round you talk about, maybe that one where we took all the arties on -+ for SW, put 5+ mill deff in ww, and we were in the middle of the -+ between like tons of turks? that round?

also i am not quite sure why do you think those 2 alliances you are thinking about mattered at all, when there was Aegina who you wouldn't be able to touch, i really don't know dude...

so, lets go further, stop barking, you had your own picks for that server, we had our own, we won, you lost, say good job, like we said it to you all guys after we won, and FLUFFY PINK UNICORN off with that tries of putting the win as "lucky" because "you didn't come there to win"

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Yowie: Removed swear. ().

• so, lets go further, stop barking, you had your own picks for that server, we had our own, we won, you lost, say good job, like we said it to you all guys after we won, and disappear with that tries of putting the win as "lucky" because "you didn't come there to win"

I am not Fluffy Pink Unicorn in the least or saying it was lucky. You won fair and square, it was a good job. However I am very bluntly and with confidence saying the only reason you guys won was because everyone left you alone ALL ROUND dealing with each other. You had two other alliances that could of stopped you but they were having fun with each other and another that should of stopped you but didnt for some reason. Again, that is not your fault. You chose an easy quad on a round that had agendas everywhere that you were not involved in. You guys were able to sit back doing nothing for 3 months and were able to pretty easily build the big ol sandcastle.

PS... I never said we didnt come here to win. Or that you were lucky. But clearly from what I said you feel that way. So I guess it was lucky no one else cared about you guys all round.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Templar Knight: Removed swear from quote. Removed swears from post. ().

• Since when is italians and ALIENS going to play together, am I missing something?
    Heard so much about brexit/italians, would be a shame if they confed with ALIENS lol

where are the old Italians. who believed in themselves .... We missed them :)

• I didn’t do the last comx, but isn’t what happens with berry ? Left alone, no one attacked or cares about them ? I mean until day 70

hmmmm, Berry was one of the top in def and attack points every week of the round. The whole server had to join up by the end because they were picked apart so bad all round.