When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Templar Knight ().

• No idea at which place did we settle, but when 02 was done we were #2 as it was pretty close to our start. Lost an hour in settlers, because our last settler raid to an oasis 50mins from us got plundered by enemy 11 secs before we hit it :D

no body cares :osd:

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

• no body cares :osd:

italiano boys ofc dont care about money - because they dont have such a thing. let us better people use our wealth as we please, you might also get used to that if you manage to get your country together.

what ever, i dont really care.

• someone might need to explain to this guy that our village was server second, he most likely hasnt done it yet

The point is, if you invest half the money you spent on cages for ointments, you can use settlers to raid oasis without the necessity of clearing all animals before sending your settler on it.
    But yeah, what do i know about raiding.. lol

• italiano boys ofc dont care about money - because they dont have such a thing. let us better people use our wealth as we please, you might also get used to that if you manage to get your country together.

what ever, i dont really care.

sorry you are?

• The point is, if you invest half the money you spent on cages for ointments, you can use settlers to raid oasis without the necessity of clearing all animals before sending your settler on it.But yeah, what do i know about raiding.. lol

And? How do you raid with just ointments pre-settlers? or how do you clear double res oasis with just one attack with ointments? yeah, you dont. cages are just much easier and MORE UNIVERSAL. If you dont have money for cages, dont complain.

• You are absolutely right for snail servers.
    On 3x servers however, the advantage of heavily raiding with mass cages is rather minimal if you take all the resources, crop consumption and training time into account.
    But I have to agree, it sure is more universal.

On a sidenote: i did not complain about money. I usually burn quite some money as well when I play a competitive server.

• This is such a lovely conversation.

Oints are better cages are easier. Simple as that.

Be nice to arnov!

Hmmmm was That dude second or not, I don’t care in the least but I Love how he is so excited about it. Good for him. Enthusiasm is well rewarded here.
    Do we know who were the first ones? I was on phone and didn’t bother low band width map checking. So I missed it. Names don’t matter to much more wondering the times.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• Screenshot by Lightshot

got that one well documented here

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• Hello Everyone

Look the server just started and it went very well so having this much hostility so early is not healthy.
    Let things chill for a bit. :)

2nd villages are everything but maybe someone could post the first 10 who do settle and what did they settle.
    That would be some cool reading too for those who like to server watch. :)

• Hello Everyone

Look the server just started and it went very well so having this much hostility so early is not healthy.
    Let things chill for a bit. :)

2nd villages are everything but maybe someone could post the first 10 who do settle and what did they settle.
    That would be some cool reading too for those who like to server watch. :)

It didn't went "very well" it went well considering past start. But wouldn't be a comx without a bug right ? Task for 3 settlers is bugged