comx , Official thread. LETS GO!

• Good game Italians, very nicely done. Mad props to you. Perhaps come with 2 alliances next time, comx doesn't have the player base to handle 4 alliance metas anymore.

Well played TOH, excellent performance for a small team. For neutral observers, you were perhaps the most beloved team in the server.

ANT, appreciate the persistence you guys show. That, coupled with mostly clean play, makes you a good team in my books. Continue to represent.

Aliens, all that cheating only to kill your own troops for points in the end. You paint a sad picture as the successor for the once great Balkan alliances of yore such as RAKIA.

Disney, another server spent being the joke of the server. Pick up your game and get better leaders, you already have the talent.

as much as I remember, and I remember pretty well, i was on 1.9M when i started gathering points, so yes, in the end, i did it, up to that point, it was all points from ww, i didn't do 3M deff for nothing

we paint a picture we wanted to paint, what seems to be wrong with it, we paid, we played, we did what we wanted.

i want to congatulate italians, extreme preparation (Simone, i told you this few days ago), totally deserved win, i wish you guys a good luck further, great alliance!

for the end, i want to thank my alliance, people i spent years of my life with, good and bad times, i wish you guys all the best too

this is one last goodbye from one of the greatest (morons ofc) that this game ever saw

love you all

Sale - Tricky Martin/Q3K/Krtola&Sale

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• Also would be nice if you folk submitted your records to the Hall of Fame here: Offensive records of .com domain [1x & 3x]

Some were already inscribed, while many are still missing.

hum, i know the other thread about records is not updated anymore but there are no records on this comx if we take in consideration previous servers.

• hum, i know the other thread about records is not updated anymore but there are no records on this comx if we take in consideration previous servers.

@Wolkenengel can you make some kind of record - biggest nub gay who played with sale on .com domain and put Pat in it?

hrx - Haile Selassie
    dex - Tanjur
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• hum, i know the other thread about records is not updated anymore but there are no records on this comx if we take in consideration previous servers.

Problem is... travian-reports is down.. or it went down 1 day after I started that project, so it was never really properly filled in.

• @Wolkenengel can you make some kind of record - biggest nub gay who played with sale on .com domain and put Pat in it?

Don’t u dare begging me to play with you nextime, ain’t playing with u anymore, I started to be confuse about my sexuality

For the records you still have some working : ARCHIVE - Records d'off (Monde)

• thanks sasa, i am happy for this server.

Compliment for your account and compliment for your player. It's the best for team like us play against a strong confederation like yours.

I hope we can stay in contact for the future.

Simone - Taequiero

• Congratulations to italians, the best confederacy and the best strategy.

Congratulations to ToH, the best single alliance and congratulations to krtola&sale as the best account.

And congratulations to Jaruby, the best of the best.

• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone, thanks for a nice server :*

In corso:

S1.it Mr.Bot

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Finals 2020/2021 : Pink - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• Congratulations to Italians, they did extreme job this server :) :thumbup:

Best squad got the win, they deserved it.

Big shoutout to our boi Sale for being a lot of things for our squad.

You were the best at cheating and we all learned it from you. :thumbsup:

Haha this is joke ofc! :D But i see that some sick ears would gladly hear sentence like that. X( X( X(So correction:

You were the beast at this game, experienced, skillful player with lot of sense for others.

It was pleasure to be playing with you from that HRX where you were almighty Haile Selassie and i was on some meaningless account to last COMX where we got our first COMX win ever. :)

All best and take care ;)

Cedo

• You might be seen as a moron, but at least you're an honest one. :P

• I will complete it later this evening, after my time with family.

Don’t take it the wrong way, we ain’t braging in anyway, just exposing the truth that I think TG must heard.

I might troll much more that I should but it’s all fun and all joke when it comes to me talking publicly on different room either Skype or discord.

• Ameno, Ridder Huma

if someone can bot/multi for a whole server and everyone knows its then there is something really wrong...

so if you dont want to let the game just die, you should do something about it asap

that’s the thing mate, no one knew we were botting

• that’s the thing mate, no one knew we were botting

sad part my dual and friend, is that people know i am not playing fairly for 3 years now, and truly asking for the MH to look for it, and nothing happens...

but this went to extremity, if i can do this, everyone can do this, there is no limit whatsoever, if I didn't slacked last 15 days, it would go probably more and more drastic, but hell, who actually cares..

edit: it's shame how my post needs admin approoval, so it will get deleted, nice nice, let's not talk about problems, let's reduce steppe rider farm capacity by 40 and act like problems don't exist

edit2: i forgot to name incapability of this current comx multihunter, this is just a disgrace... he is either blind, or got no idea how this game is played, or just gives 0 fluffy unicorns about his "job"...

hrx - Haile Selassie
    dex - Tanjur
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: ban discussion ().