Gold transfer

• Ok, so I feel this is a really basic question that I should know the answer for lol but I was raised with the idea of 'there is no such thing as a stupid question' so here goes:

I just deleted on ukx and got the transfer gold email however I don't want to transfer it yet, how long does the link/code last? I might need to hold it for like 3 months if it will last that long, it's 3000 gold on it if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
    Daniel.

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• The gold transfer links are not stored forever and I would always recomend using them as soon as possible however for 3 months you should be fine. Keep the email in a very safe place.

If when the time comes you have issues redeeming the voucher contact plus@travian.co.uk where a member of the Plus Team will assist you in restoring the gold transfer.

• The gold transfer links are not stored forever and I would always recomend using them as soon as possible however for 3 months you should be fine. Keep the email in a very safe place.

If when the time comes you have issues redeeming the voucher contact plus@travian.co.uk where a member of the Plus Team will assist you in restoring the gold transfer.

The link is actually permanent, it will never expire. The information needed for recovering it is stored for a limited time, however.

You can keep the link in a notepad file for years and you will be fine, but if you lose it, game support can only recover it for a limited time.

This is a private account and messages posted from this account are of my own personal stance and do not represent Traviangames in any way. / Tämä on yksityistili ja edustaa vain omaa kantaani, viestit tältä tililtä eivät edusta Traviangamesin kantaa millään tavalla.

• Awesome, thanks guys! I'll probably just keep it for the next UKX then, will hide it on GoogleDrive or something XD

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• @chainsawdaz, I have myself created a "Travian GoldTransferLink"-folder in my mailbox, and save the links for the rest-Gold there.
    After I have used one or more, I delete them from the folder.

In that way, you keep the original mail, in case there is something that doesn't go right when you want to transfer rest-gold.

• 11/30/2015 oldest gold i have in my mail for us domain.. :( i hope i dnt loose it... cause ofc travian team wont move gold to other domain and i dnt plan to go in us domain for the time beeing..

• I have one gold transfer link from in. domain. We know that in. domain doesnt exist anymore, and its merging with au. now? Can I use the gold for other domain like com.
    Because I never play au.

• I have one gold transfer link from in. domain. We know that in. domain doesnt exist anymore, and its merging with au. now? Can I use the gold for other domain like com.
    Because I never play au.

Let me ask and get back to you on that on. I am honestly not sure. @Ameno may know the answer on that one or will know who to ask.

• i sent message and they said it can't be transfer to other domain :(
    Dang, I should find player who want to buy my golds in Au. Anyone?

• Well, let's wait for open Special server maybe? It's merged server for AU / UK / US. Probably that would work too.

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.