Sunday school for newbies

• The subject of guiding new players is very popular lately with no obvious solution so far. I want to try different approach. I am experienced player, I don't play any server actively at the moment and have no plans for the next couple of month. If you are new and find my guidance worthy, send me a private message, we will connect via skype or discord and I will walk you through basic and a bit beyond, not necessarily on Sundays.

P.S. I saw similar offer from @Quelaana on us domain I'm new so you already have a choice and I am sure more veterans will join if there is demand.

Below is the list of volunteer. If anyone has specific area s/he prefer to discuss, let me know and I will add it next to your name
    @ELE - everything, annual special servers more than others probably
    @Quelaana
    @cris@
    @Brother Bulldozer_DK
    @wishmaster3
    @Safiren - tournament
    @Trickster
    @fnx
    @BlackBlade
    @KnowToFail
    @che ansia

If you feel more comfortable talk on discord than through forums, here is a join link: Discord

The post was edited 3 times, last by ELE ().

• I volunteer too :)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

• Awesome idea and you are pinned in the guide section.
    This will surely help those who may not wish to ask publicly.

Together with some new and updated playing guides, new players will be ahead of the grade. :)

• hello
    Firstly thnx v.much 4 your support and effort

I only want to know if it is possible to transfer gold from an account to another in the same game would or in another??

• hello

I only want to know if it is possible to transfer gold from an account to another in the same game would or in another??

You can only transfer gold between servers in the same domain and only after the account with gold has been deleted.

For example: if you delete you can transfer the gold to an account on the same server.

• With my friend @iRonik we agree to help anyone who needs any basic or advance suggestion

hello

There are some restriction to being able to transfer golds:
    1) First you have to delete the account you have the golds in
    2) The server in which you're able to transfer have to be in the same domain as the deleted account
    3) The golds you're trasfering have to be bought and not won through auctions, events in forum or quests. (If you bought 600 golds, you can only transfer a maximum of 600 golds)

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again

• 2) The server in which you're able to transfer have to be in the same domain as the deleted account

With the exception of special servers, which are sometimes hosted on .com domain.

Com30 is Nordics, so people from those countries are able to transfer to that specific server. Same goes for Com22 (Balkans) and I think Baltics might be the case, though I've forgotten the domain number.

• I have a question :( how/when/why/how much natars build troops? :/
    I volunteer as guide too btw. Should have answers about 90% of game mechanics specially if it doesn't concern the natars which might be RNG for all i know

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• This is a great idea to help people

Even non-newbies :)

How do you watch a forum thread with or without doing a post in that particular thread?

(PS - I'm still mostly lurking so sending hugs for lots of people)

• How do you watch a forum thread with or without doing a post in that particular thread?

(PS - I'm still mostly lurking so sending hugs for lots of people)

Hello sarcy

Just go to the top right of this thread and look for the following......

Just click on that and an option will appear for you to follow just this thread. :)

• With the exception of special servers, which are sometimes hosted on .com domain.
    Com30 is Nordics, so people from those countries are able to transfer to that specific server. Same goes for Com22 (Balkans) and I think Baltics might be the case, though I've forgotten the domain number.

with the exception of tournament server too