Sunday school for newbies

• So far, nobody asked us about skype. ;p

But then again, we do not have that many Italians there, so it would seem skype is Italian app of choice.

• lovely idea ELE

I see you have some great names to help.

Gee even I read all of our friend Fnx post, even after what 15 years I still feel like newbie

Best wishes everyone.

Newbies this is great collection of experience here so use it.

• Just like to add some thoughts of the challenges in learning/teaching travian

I play many multiplayer games and the key to learning them was watching others players play.

It is the best approach.

but in travian its difficult to do, the community is so big and wide spread

The only way to connect with experienced players is via 3rd party messaging apps

like Skype, Slack, Discord, Travian Forum, etc etc...

Next the game is so long, if there would be a quick game season just a month long for new players it will help a lot ( 100x100 map)

No new player would want to wait an year to experience different stages of the game and learn it

It will be easier if we can just learn them in a short duration,

Game is learnt by trail and errors, a year long duration for that kills the number of trials and errors a player can do.

One of my fav. game rite now "Auto Chess" has a lot of novice type game modes, it really helped me grasp the game

Another thing is You Tube videos, I learned a couple of new games via watching you tube videos,

Dunno if Youtube has much travian content,

• Hi, I have a question.

The taskmaster's tasks do not reward me with the resources promised. They disappear, any chance of fixing this and stop it from happening again?

• Hi, I have a question.

The taskmaster's tasks do not reward me with the resources promised. They disappear, any chance of fixing this and stop it from happening again?

most likely you play in 4,5 version so resources from rewards and adventures appear in your hero inventory

• hey

I know this is 2020 and people havent really been active but ill try anyway

Im looking to take this game seriously and would like to learn it. Im transitioning from tribal wars and plan on playing competitively on the new event, currently using the beta to learn the game.
    If anyone is interested in teaching me to an advanced level fell free to PM me on discord - mykon01#5819

edit: Anubis just helped me out, he was great and gave alot of help. Thx

• as far as help goes you can post here on the forum asking specific questions and people are often very helpful

I wish I had a copy of an old thread from the old Travian forums called: Diary of a M.O.R.O.N written by Marmotman. Best. Travian. Story. Ever.