After a player has passed away

• If I die, none of you pricks are allowed to chief my villages. Just throwing it out there as I come close most weeks.

and here I was hoping to have given you an aneurysm the day ca1 followed me in on your lovely WW

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• if i die dnt raid or chief also make new acnt everyround on my behalf :3 if u dnt my ghost will haunt u all till u are left with bones and no flesh.. 3:)

• I am sorry for your loss. It's always hard to lose friends, even if you never met them in real life. My condolences.

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• not this theme again ... bored of pathetic strategics of GOTN with 38 members alliance and 70+ accounts behind them

they messaged everybody to not attack accout as someone passed away so we left alone but their own members with access to account kept building it up training troops and even use them ... respect is gone

so whatever GOTN says to you is one big lie... ;)

I CAN

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hawk ().

• A reminder for everyone that this thread will remain open so long as it stays on topic and polite.

If there is any reason to suspect that something has happened regarding access to an account, it needs to be reported to the MH of that server. While is it is understandable that an alliance would like to have an account held in memoriam, the rules of the game do not cover this specific issue. Accounts are not banned because some one asks to be banned. There are a number of ways to honor the memory of the person who has passed away including naming one of your villages in their honor.

• Tbh it doesn’t matter if a played is dead or not if they make a juicy farm there a farm account simple as that..... why should we all tip toe around a account that’s not active and no one playing it it is silly to ask my to ban the account I mean yeah stuff happens in real life we get that but the end of the day if there dead they don’t know there a farm so who’s it hurting really ?

i made a deal with the devil :evil:

• Since I've had to remove a comment I think it's best this thread be closed before it escalates further.

Thank you to those who made respectful contributions.