Probably you know less than German players!
I had a discussion with my dual about Natars and as it is nature of human being - they believe better if you give official source of facts and figures. So I went to .com Travian answers just to find out that the subject is treated far more general than on .de Travian answers.
I don’t know why German page has different text and if it is actual situation or outdated:
- If an account deletes there will be a 10% chance for its capital to turn into Natar. If this happens all troops and resources in the village will be removed. All buildings and fields will lose one level. Finally the village will get an amount of pikemen according to the existing croplands.
- If anyone attacks Natar, Natar population of only the village will be considered for the battle while attacker population of whole account needs to be considered.
That means if you chief a Natar all fields and buildings may lose one level based on your account size.
Once an hour Natars decide if to train troops or to upgrade a building/resource field. This decision is based on the count of attacks/raids on Natars in relation of attacks/raids on whole server.
- Before Natars start to train troops, there has to be reached a basic crop production. Natars don’t want to starve their troops. (Natar troops wouldn’t starve but they like to silence their conscience.)
- Natars don’t have to research troops, but to train them they need the matching military building.
- To train troops Natars also need resources. If they don’t have enough for the planned training, they use up the current resources, but still do the planned amount of troops.
- The level of the military building (barracks/stable/workshop) influences the training time of Natarian troops.
- After decision to construct something there is a 50% chance that it will be a resource field, otherwise a building will be randomly upgraded (or a new one placed).
- If the capacity of storage isn’t enough for the planned construction, warehouse or granary will be upgraded first.
- Natars need resources to construct. If they don’t have enough for the planned construction, they will use up the current resources and still do the planned construction.
- Fields will never be upgraded higher than level 9.
- Natars have to follow prerequisites for buildings like everyone else. If they decide to construct, they will first pick buildings for which the prerequisites are fulfilled. Only if they can’t find anything, they will upgrade required buildings.
- The duration of constructions is random but never higher than an hour.
- Completely independent of the hourly decision about training troops or constructing a building the Natarian wall will be upgraded. This upgrades depend on the count of attacks on the village.
So if you are raiding Natars and think if you heavily send, you will be safe as they wouldn’t ever get enough resources to train troops, you are quite wrong. As we just learned Natars will train a planned amount of troops regardless if they have enough resources or not. All you can do is to zero military buildings and wall constantly (as they rebuild - also regardless of available resources) or crop-lock the village.