UK4 Discussion Thread

• The game should be balanced with the right mix of veterans and newbies. We need newbies so that they graduate to veterans after a while. This way the player base keeps growing or at least doesn't shrink. Maybe that's a tough thing to ask in a game that rewards activity. Beginner's protection and vacation are good ways already helping newbies. Maybe more could be done.

The reason newbies don't stick around is because the hard core raiders absolutely destroy them as soon as they come out of bp

If the vets want more people to stick to playing the game maybe they should try taking newbies under thier wing and teaching them how to play instead of just seeing them as farms. Then maybe we might finally have a server in the UK hit 4 figures of players. And before anyone harps on about server having over 1k accs I'm talking about active players Not bots multis and people who build up a second village for the 50 gold

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• And what account are you playing my lad, or are you just an obese pop corn muncher sitting in the corner giving a running commentary.
    It's not as if you're going to win the server is it.

but apparently he is Here to Win.

See what I did there? eh?

anyone?

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• I haven't! Tell me about them :)

5230fe692e.png
    Pushed some beyond 8k. Haven't seen such an expensive server in a while.

Not seen such an expensive server in a while? Well... someone didn't play uk1 :D if GotN are really here, you'll see what an expensive server really is :D

(First glad helm went for around £150 worth of gold)

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Few posts were removed due to personal insults and reaction on that. Next will go with warnings. Morning here.

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Rumour has it atom won uk6 because there was no outher competition and mfh are scared of a fight maybe it will be sim city untill artie time for the full server .. <X<X<X

And maybe some animal abuse along the way to make there attacking points look good