UK4 Discussion Thread

• So anyway you all are guessing other peoples accounts without sharing your own, that's rude...we should all then introduce ourselves so there's no further confusion? We can start with who is charles vane? The guy that's certain he's not in preformed mfh group despite coming on server with them...

• Why do you say that? Are you in defiance ally? Which acc? Educate us...

• Well apparently I’m on sausage roll haha I’ll take that let that account get bombed haha and I’ll still be here so happy days

i made a deal with the devil :evil:

• So you're in defiance then if you know that...we are one step closer to your account name. I don't understand why hide it though..are you even playing the server or just messing with people on forum?

• Devil busting people for inactivity and not being willing to make a hit when he's too scared to even admit what account he's on. Clearly you're not just a keyboard warrior on Uk1 8|

• again, other player accusing devil for not admitting on which account he is. Yet, i didn't see you SR saying on which account you are...

• that's still not saying on which account any of you is...so why pressure others in telling you?

• Who did I pressure into telling me? I don’t think anyone has pressured anyone.

Simply said if you want to make all the big man talks (which you are the only ones doing) maybe you shouldn’t be hiding.... people might believe you are big boys then

• Here we go with people playing the victims if you lot think I’m on sausage roll then bomb it it would make no difference to me haha

i made a deal with the devil :evil:

• didn't moogle already supposedly share my nick? You should know that considering you are all in the same group...or not, like you keep saying defiance is not in confed with them. I have no big talks, i'm here purely to train my raiding settling start, wouldn't waste any money on continuing playing after that, ask couple of your defiance recruits, they were talking to me already about it from day 1 :thumbup:

• the devil won't share what account he's on, he's terrified that we'll all smash him for being a troll

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Nobody's asked me Lucky, I'm The Joker. I have nothing to hide and I'm not afraid to put a target on my back if anyone wants to take a run at me.