UK4 Discussion Thread

• Rumour has it atom won uk6 because there was no outher competition and mfh are scared of a fight maybe it will be sim city untill artie time for the full server .. <X<X<X

And maybe some animal abuse along the way to make there attacking points look good

Stuff like this that does it really. I mean, im all for trashtalking, but I have to have some sort of measure of you 1st. Since otherwise its really just trash-talking. And thats never fun, only annoying.

• I just see it as him being a hypocrite roast outher players calling them poor for not sharing there name but then he also dosnt...

KnowToFail

I never said I wasn’t a trash talker hahaha I am a grade A trash talker but that’s harmless banter I have a sense of humour if people take that offensively then that’s not my problem

i made a deal with the devil :evil:

• if that was pointed to me then cool, i realised that you are venom by that message, that's why i didn't include you in my question :)
    if not, then my bad :D

• What account you in crunch share with the group we all seem to be getting along just fine now let’s not hide our selfs

Also disliking every post I put won’t help you crunch haha

• Was responding to Devil, since he called me out personally :O Thought I cleverly put it

first part of devils response doesn't match your previous post that much in context, think it was to something previously commented on and 2nd part was edited later i think, that's why i thought you meant it for me

• this is uk4 right? If you take uk1 thread in account then you will find plenty of insults, boasting egos and such things from all of the sides who are currently commenting and disliking in here.

• When did I say someone one was poor when did I actualy say that ? I have said hammers weren’t that great which they wasn’t hahaha making a observation that’s what I was doing didn’t call them poor said hammers weren’t that great not calling them poor

Anyway we will all have a opinion on this server people might think my defence is poor then so be it don’t take everything to heart mate not a good look

• What account you in crunch share with the group we all seem to be getting along just fine now let’s not hide our selfs

Also disliking every post I put won’t help you crunch haha

I'm happy to share my account name with anyone I consider worthy of respect. :thumbup:

• Anouther lame excuse pppfffttt get a grip mate and man up

Now you got anouther buddy with you to dislike all my post haha I’m upset now what will I ever do with my life

• @The Devil

The reality is I couldn't care less who knows what account I am on.

You may notice, seeing as you are obsessed with me for whatever reason, that I always play under Crunch or some variation of Crunch. Hiding from people isn't a big concern of mine. I would quite happily tell anyone I respect as a player who asked me.

Please do not think I am not sharing my name with you because you are the 'enemy', as that implies you are in my level which I find highly offensive.

I am not sharing my name with you for several reasons;

A) I don't like you
    B) You want me to
    C) I don't like your mates

• this is uk4 right? If you take uk1 thread in account then you will find plenty of insults, boasting egos and such things from all of the sides who are currently commenting and disliking in here.

This is Travian, it's a small community. If you behave like a tool on one server of course people are going to keep treating you like the tool you are on another server.

• You're apsolutely right, and i guess it's fine that insults are swinging back over to this thread just because it's mfh guys saying it. The moment anyone else mentiones it, he's a tool :thumbup: That's sad, time for me to leave it be i guess. You should stop treating everything as it's okay just because it's small community. That kind of things really ruin reputation of such 'small' communities.
    Good luck!

• Ditto but with mutley instead of crunch :D

You're apsolutely right, and i guess it's fine that insults are swinging back over to this thread just because it's mfh guys saying it. The moment anyone else mentiones it, he's a tool :thumbup: That's sad, time for me to leave it be i guess. You should stop treating everything as it's okay just because it's small community. That kind of things really ruin reputation of such 'small' communities.
    Good luck!

I'll believe that when I see it

Devil, I may have missed it but aren't you still hiding what account your in on uk1? So I'd hardly say you're one to talk

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?