UK4 Discussion Thread

• well since luckys accounts been deleted/removed I guess you were next in the line of fire

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Oh no, im talking about my own first cata waves :(

You're a but late to the party!

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Talking about line of fire.. first cata waves have been send!

Why have troops when you can have lv11 wheat fields?

#NoTroopsBeforeDay80

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• I hate people who can multi task.

Skill and money :)

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Skill and money

I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. Leave the server now and that will be the end of it, if you don’t I will find you
    and I will kill you.

:D Sorry I just thought that fit in to perfect...LOL

i made a deal with the devil :evil:

• Seems like someone was banned for multi accounting

I would like to make it clear

This was not the case someone spammed 20 of each res from bot accounts to the person then reported the account

So GG

• Been looking around the local area, and there are a bunch of 6 and 7cs taken for second villages. Is this normal, or is the quad (SE) just filled with simmers or noobs?

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy.

Home is where the heart is but what a shame because everybody's heart doesn't beat the same.

• Been looking around the local area, and there are a bunch of 6 and 7cs taken for second villages. Is this normal, or is the quad (SE) just filled with simmers or noobs?

I mean .. There's just something about SE that brings all the noobs together ... I've seen it on many servers now

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• Quick and easy but atleast someone did one considering crunchie was supposed to after 2nd village

Better late than never well done

I’ll draft up a badge of honour for all to see any preferences?

• who?

I CAN

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic

• SQ has already started catting like 4 or 5 TIN players and you say they're going to have trouble clearing the quad ... What a joke.

• Lol that’s not a great achievement.. you want a medal because you have catad someone hahahahaha ?

There’s a difference picking a fight with a smaller person who the leader will proberly ignore than actualy having a proper good old fight

I call that bullying the newbies but I suppose mfh have to make there self look good new name and all that

But seriously your bragging about hitting newbies lol get a life mate